MTE Consultants Inc. has provided engineering consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 5 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we are working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager, Civil Engineering to work out of our London office.
- Responsible for the planning, executing and delivery of land and site development projects, ensuring the project is within budget and on schedule while managing the clients’ expectations;
- Procure new projects and clients by identifying business development opportunities, understanding industry and development in the Stratford area, leading proposal efforts including completing project scoping and RFP assessments;
- Manage day-to-day client interactions, communicate effectively with clients and internal/external project teams, and continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction;
- Managing project execution by providing direction to the project team, appropriately scheduling time and acting as main point of contact between internal and external project teams;
- Managing project financials including invoicing, progress payment certificates, collecting accounts receivables and managing project budgets;
- Participate in business development activities;
- Administer contract administration, as required;
- Attendance at project meetings;
- Other duties; as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum 8 years in a project management role;
- Possess a C.E.T. or P.Eng. designation;
- Understanding of the Site Plan review process;
- Technical understanding of applicable government technical standards and general engineering practices, processes, and legislative regulations;
- Proficiency with software applications (i.e. MS Office);
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
MTE Consultants Inc. offers a comprehensive benefit package including the following:
- Competitive Wages
- Shared Ownership in Our Employee Owned Company
- Group RRSP Matching program
- Technical Development and Career Opportunities
- Social and Supportive Culture; and much more!
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No Agencies, please.
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Stock options
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, ON N6A 3A1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Project Management in land and or site development: 8 years (required)
- P.Eng. or C.E.T. (required)
Work Location: In person