Would you like to be involved in some of Canada’s largest Infrastructure projects?
Our purpose is “Building Better Communities.” At Rapid-Span we want to be the best bridge manufacturer in the West by focusing on Service, Quality, and Safety.
We have a fantastic company and are looking to grow our team.
At Rapid-Span we value our employees and treat them like family. Our company culture is fostered by the dedication we place in creating a safe and positive environment for everyone.
We are looking for driven, smart individuals with positive attitudes that we can rely on and trust to fill our position of Accountant / Accounting Technician.
What we offer:
- A positive work environment and culture
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- Company RRSP contributions
- On the job training
- Advancement opportunities
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Process Accounts payable accurately and in a timely manner
- Analysis and reconciliations including inventory
- Reconcile credit card statements and other financial records
- Collaborate with the accounting team to gather and provide financial information
- Assist in implementing accounting best practices and process improvements
- Perform other related work duties as required
Your Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated capability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
- Proficient in advanced computer applications and tools
- Creative and innovative professional with technical expertise, market insight, and effective collaboration skills
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please submit a resume.
Rapid-Span is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration.
Job Location: In office - Armstrong, BC Industrial Park
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vernon, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Accounting: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person