Tomlinson is currently seeking a Content Specialist that will work with the marketing team to plan, create and produce visual content for both internal and external uses. They will also assist other teams in the organization to create any requested content. This individual will play a role in ensuring all communications externally and internally match our brand messaging, voice, tone and align with company values and goals. The Content Specialist is expected to work both in the office and in the field to capture content.
- Work with marketing team to develop a content strategy that aligns with company values and goals.
- Assist marketing with visual content for: company documentation, company presentations, website content, social media channels, organic and paid advertising campaigns, project highlights, magazine advertisement.
- Capture engaging and dynamic content (video series) for multiple large projects throughout their lifecycle (story telling for our most interesting projects)
- Assist marketing team with planning and managing social media content planner.
- Assist sales with visual content for sales marketing.
- Work with health and safety to develop video content for training.
- Monitor social media channels, respond to requests and engage with others in our industry.
- Work with sales team and executives to produce materials for their LinkedIn.
- Digital asset management
- Responsible for providing requested content and managing employee content portal.
- New employee announcements (formal headshots – if needed) providing to managers to email out
- Conduct internal photography sessions as requested.
- Ability to turn a concept into compelling content.
- Provide monthly social engagement reports.
- Produce 2-3 reels a week.
- 2-3 years experience creating professional photography and videography content with proven experience in creating engaging content on different social media platforms.
- Proficient with adobe suite applications
- Experience with Hootsuite is considered an asset.
- Experience providing analytical reports on content reach and impact.
- Experience and knowledge of the construction industry is considered an asset.
- Experience coordinating with multiple different teams to arrange video sessions.
- Demonstrated ability to draft interview questions and interview subjects.
- Extensive knowledge of popular social media platforms
- Proven experience creating engaging content.
- Drone pilot license is considered an asset (incumbent will be required to obtain license)
- Valid Driver’s License is required.
- Media and Film Foundation Certificate, Digital Marketing Communications degree or similar
This position is typically a regular work schedule. On occasion, there will be requirements to conduct special assignments that require evening and weekend work. This position requires the incumbent to work in an office environment with long periods of sitting and detailed computer work. This position requires regular site visits which have uneven terrain, loud noises and occasionally odours.
- Competitive wages
- Bonus programs
- Employer paid health and dental benefits
- Extensive training programs and tuition reimbursement
- Retirement benefits program
- Family-oriented team environment
- Employee discounts and other rewards programs
The Tomlinson Group of Companies encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Please contact Human Resources if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.