Tiles Sales Consultant
Canaroma Bath & Tile is a boutique style retail store that specializes in bath, tile and lighting products. Canaroma holds partnerships with some of the most exclusive international bath and tile brands and because of that provides consumers with a unique shopping experience. At Canaroma customer experience has always been top of mind and we strive to provide best in class service levels to complement our distinctive product assortment. As our organization continues to grow, we are looking for a Tile Sales Consultant who is a highly motivated professional, efficient, has a strong work ethic, values customer service, and has he passion to make positive enhancements in growing our sales in the tile division. Thank you in advance for looking at the responsibilities and qualifications of this job. We look forward to reviewing your resume and will be in contact with you if we feel you are the appropriate candidate for this role.
We are looking for a high energy individual who is passionate about sales, has a positive attitude, and has experience working with designers and architects. This person must have strong business acumen, is highly motivated, results-driven, and has the capabilities to source new business for the organization. This candidate must be skilled in developing and nurturing business relationships and can assess their needs efficiently to provide the appropriate solutions for the end consumer. We are looking for someone who can handle clients with a high level of professionalism while providing expertise and knowledge in the product assortment. This candidate will also be required to build sales presentations and exceed the assigned organization sales objectives of $100,000 per month.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in sales and specifying related roles within the tile and slab industry.
- Experience and/or knowledge of specifying and a passion for home improvement and condo development
- Demonstrated ability/desire to perform in high pressure, fast growth retail environment.
- Is results oriented and is able to generate $50,000-$100,000 in new business after their probationary period.
- Supporting customers by providing detailed information/specs and samples on the company's range of products.
- Identify and build profitable long-term relationships with the architecture and design community as well as commercial property owners.
- Has the ability to generating new revenue and increase existing revenue within the tile division.
- Strategically planning, managing, and participating in the complete specifying cycle - prospecting, qualifying, presenting, and closing on sales opportunities
- Strategically planning and developing new business opportunities by effectively networking with and developing new relationships with other A & D trade professionals who will refer potential clients
- Creating and delivering design solution presentations
- Continually maintaining and building relationships with existing clients
- Providing post-sale customer service
- In-depth knowledge of different types of tiles and their features
- Ability to understand and meet customer needs.
- A strong design sense to provide appropriate recommendations to consumers.
- Has the ability to maintain showroom merchandising standards.
- Is responsible for the upkeep and organization of the tile sample area.
- Is responsible for pricing and marketing within the tile showroom.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON M3L 1G5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-11-01