Position: Full time - Brand Manager
Location: Richmond Hill, ON
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Annual Salary: $60,000 – $85,000
About Sensi Brands Inc.
Sensi Brands Inc. TM (SBI) is a vertically integrated federally licensed cannabis cultivation, processing, and consumer packaged goods company. SBI has established a world-class cannabis product innovation centre and operates a portfolio of award-winning, market leading adult use cannabis brands including Station House, Sensimila, Potluck, as well as our medical cannabis brand - Good Greens Medical.
SBI operates five lines of business servicing the domestic and global cannabis industry including: wholesale product distribution, a consumer brands portfolio, a medical marketplace, a full-service medical cannabis clinic, and a retail “farm-gate” store located at our production facilities in St. Thomas, Ontario.
To learn more about Sensi Brands: please visit www.sensibrands.ca.
Reporting to the Director of Brand & Product Strategy this candidate will be responsible for leading the creation and execution of consumer-facing brand and product strategies, and for growing the Company's brand portfolio into an industry leader in brand equity. This position requires a self-starter with a true entrepreneurial spirit, a commitment to detail, fostering strong relationships and a track record of delivering results. The cannabis industry is fast paced, and we need great people to help us continue our success. If you possess the grit to grow your career in the emerging industry, then come win with us! Sound interesting? Here is a little more...
As the Brand Manager you will...
- Lead the creation of annual brand marketing strategies.
- Monitor the marketplace for competitive activities.
- Contribute to the development and execution of a long-range innovation pipeline.
- Work with the commercialization team to create new product ideas, brand and product specifications, pricing, and sell-in strategies to key customers.
- Manage B2B email and social strategy and execution.
- Work in close collaboration with the sales and commercialization teams to create integrated commercial launch plans for new brands and products.
- Tracking expenses related to brand and trade marketing budget.
- Conduct regular, strategic business reviews to analyze trends, category performance, and identify opportunity areas, and present recommendations to the leadership team and trade partners.
- Develop and execute winning in-store brand strategies and promotions.
- Develop and execute digital and social media tactics in support of brand-building strategies.
- Potential to manage a direct report.
- Other duties as assigned.
As an experienced professional, you will have...
- Candidates need minimum 3-5 years experience in a Brand Management in a CPG, Beverage Alcohol, Cannabis, or other related industry.
- Clear passion for and solid understanding of cannabis and cannabis-based products.
- BA in Marketing, Business, or other related fields; an MBA would be an asset.
- Experience with brand building, innovation, commercialization, trade marketing, design, cross-functional team leadership, and leading external agencies to business success.
- Experience writing creative briefs, giving detailed and useful creative feedback, and working with designers on creative projects.
- Agency experience is considered an asset.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft 365 suite (Teams, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Proficiency in using Adobe suite products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) would be considered an asset.
- Strong copywriting abilities.
- Candidate must provide a clear criminal record check prior to start date.
What we offer…
A fun, challenging and dynamic working environment with a highly diverse and collaborative team of professionals with a collective passion for the cannabis plant, and building the next global leader in the industry.
- Highly Competitive Base Salary.
- 3-weeks Paid Vacation.
- A robust and comprehensive health benefits package.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Sensi Brands, we are proud to foster and celebrate a diverse community of professionals! We take pride in nurturing an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be their authentic selves, celebrate their differences and love where they work.
Our diverse community combined with our inclusive culture, is what sets us apart in the industry and equips our A-Team with superpowers – and this is why, we encourage all candidates to apply for job opportunities regardless of race, national origin, colour, religion, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital and family status, disability, or any other identifying characteristic. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site or alternate format of job posting) during the recruitment and selection process, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
How to Apply
Should you feel that you meet the criteria listed in this posting, please submit your resume via Indeed. We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Do you possess 3+ years of work experience in a Brand Management role in CPG, Beverage Alcohol, Cannabis, or other related industry? If yes, please list the industry you have worked in
- Do you hold a BA in Marketing, Business, or other related fields?
- Tell us, what do you know about cannabis?
- Are you able to commute into the office in Richmond Hill?
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Richmond Hill, ON