** A Recession Proof Career ! **
If you are looking for an opportunity rather than a "job"? if you want to work hard and the harder you work the more income you earn? This is the position for you ~ We are in the office, a short commute for the right person, near some great shops, in Richmond Hill, no city traffic!! We want a candidate that wants to share their passion for looking after families, a great relationship builder. Become a part of our Desjardins family.
The person in this position contacts and assists clients in order to sell Home Auto and Life insurance products offered by the organization.
- Upon receiving a call, assists client by applying changes, cancellations and updates to the contract, taking care to meet the client's needs effectively, while advising and educating in order to ensure the client's complete satisfaction and retention.
- Establishes personalized telephone contact with the client. Creates a climate of trust conducive to the sale of a home or auto insurance policy. Educates and advises our clients on our products, while adhering to the company's underwriting policies.
- Seizes all sales opportunities, solicitation and product offers.
- Outbound calls
- Work with the agent to meet the office sales goals
- Develop leads via the telephone, in person.
- Sense of urgency to produce sales and service the client 100% of the time.
- University Degree or College diploma
- Sales Experience 1-3 yrs ( outside sales, inside sales, retail/telemarketing sales )
- Proactive Problem Solver ( can get it taken care of & is resourceful - a "doer" )
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to present to a client over the phone and in person.
- must have OTL License
- must be able to obtain LLQP ( LIFE ) within 10 weeks of hire
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.