Digital Media Content Specialist– Giant Goat
(This opportunity is a Term Position October 2023 to December 2024 with the potential to go Permanent)
As the Digital Media Content Specialist, you know all about building strong relationships with clients, and internal partners, while tracking projects to the highest standard possible. In this role you will work collaboratively, managing a team of partnered developers to develop websites, e-commerce sites and custom solutions. This individual will have an entrepreneurial mind, and is excited at the opportunity to grow and change the digital marketing experience for clients and the industry. You will get exposure to, and are involved with, all parts of the Giant Goat development process: project brief writing, client correspondence, product presentations and digital content creation. If you have are that entrepreneurial spirit, have the ability to pivot with ease, stay focused, and have experience in a digital setting – then we want you!
Organize and assist in managing project details, timelines and requirements.
- Content Entry for client websites, and other communication channels
- Copywriting, editing and proofing for client content to be shared across
- Coordinating the graphic and video files for website and social posts
- Create and manage digital advertising campaigns in collaboration with other team members to achieve specific goals, such as increasing website traffic or increasing
- Assist with digital campaign monitoring and reporting by retrieving and organizing data from various vendors and digital platforms (Sizmek, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, DSPs, etc.).
- Uploading and proofing website and social content to websites, social sites and/or social management platforms
- Boosting digital media ads
- Responsible for working with Development Partners to assign upgrades, security patches, modifications to Drupal and WordPress sites.
- Assist in managing the development resources according to planned hours and billings.
- Monitor key industry issues and develop, manage and measure content programs/campaigns that support the continued growth of the account.
- Research trends and help develop the content for client campaigns.
- Development and presentation of proposals for new client work.
- Provision of training and support to clients.
- Assist with project delivery that meets all customer expectations, on time and on budget.
- Assisting with multiple projects from conception to completion, helping to anticipate challenges and meeting deadlines.
- Working both independently and with team members to estimate costs for new project work, including change management elements on active projects.
What we’re looking for from you
2-5 years of experience in managing various projects in a creative/design agency or web shop preferred.
- Proven experience planning and organizing your own work and that of others, juggling multiple timelines, keeping the team on-time, projects and tasks on-track, all while fostering excellent internal and external relationships.
- Experience with Active Campaign, Mail Chimp, Hootsuite, Canva, Sprout Social WordPress (Content Entry, not development), Drupal (Content Entry), General understanding of Digital Ad platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads) is an asset.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Passion for ongoing learning and continuous improvement, particularly around process, methodology and technical advancements.
- Highly organized with an ability to self-manage while focusing on process and task details.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to translate complex information in simpler terms.
- Opportunity to shape our client retention strategy
- Customer Satisfaction focused and driven
- A team player who adds to our dynamic, knowledgeable and fun corporate culture.