Salary: Varies - depends on the level of experience and the role
Hey - We're Musora, and we're building a world where everyone can play music!
We believe music makes the world a better place - it bridges cultures, connects people, and brings harmony to our souls.
We're on the lookout for marketers — ideally who love music, copywriting, marketing funnels, advertising, and building campaigns that'll help us reach more musicians and create a bigger impact on the world.
While we may not have a role for you right now - our team is growing!
Please note that this is not an open role, by applying here, you will join our Marketing Talent Pool and could be considered for open, or future marketing roles!
We'll contact you if we see a role that suits your needs and qualifications, or, because you applied, stood out, and we want to learn more about you! We recommend you answer our application questions, include your portfolio if you have one, and provide any additional information (e.g. a tailored cover letter), you think will make your application stand out.
Generally, here's what we look for in our marketing roles:
Marketing Experience e.g. Marketing Specialist, Loyalty Marketing, Retention Marketing, Growth Marketing, Music-specific Brand Marketing (for our Brands Drumeo, Pianote, Guitareo, Singeo, Musora, and growing), Social Media, etc.
Copywriting education or experience - you are able to match our tone across brands - fun, casual (we suggest you sign up for a free trial to see how we write and make it even better!)
- A Musician or Music Enthusiast! What matters is that you can quickly learn how to speak to our audience, and have demonstrated experience doing something like this in the past.
- Strong Interpersonal skills - you can work collaboratively across departments - and, can have fun at work! You're People-focused, whether that's the client (our students), our team (colleagues), or our community! You care about building strong, lasting relationships.
- A strong sense of initiative - we want you to care about what you do, and what we're doing. You will find the way to make the most impact within your role.
- Strengths-focused - you're self-aware, are aware of your strengths, and you appreciate the value of having a diverse team, with many, different strengths. You care about learning how your strengths can complement the strengths of others and vice versa.
- Proficiency in the English language (written and verbal)
- Ability to exhibit the Company's Core Values: Empathy, Passion, and Grit, as defined on our company website.
What we offer you:
A base salary, which depends on the role we're hiring for and your experience! If you're looking for a specific salary, we recommend you add that in with your application.
- Typically we hire for Hybrid or Onsite roles for the marketing department, however, there are some remote opportunities too!
Full-time, Part-Time - let us know what you're looking for when you apply to this talent pool!
Musora Clubs. Like coffee? We have a club for that. Hiking? We have a club for that. And, if we don't have a club for that, you can start your own!
- Career Growth. You're joining a growing team; we care about your career growth! We're always open to learning what you need to be successful and will do our best to work with you to make that possible!
- Learning and Development. We encourage our employees to learn and develop their unique talents and strengths and offer Gallup-Clifton Strengths coaching and workshops.
Benefits. Physical & mental health benefits, prescriptions, dental, and vision benefits - we care about our employees and want to ensure YOU have the benefits you need to stay healthy and well.
Paid time off. We understand and value the importance of rest and recovery, including time away from work! (Plus, you'll get your birthday off .)
On-site gym. We have a miniature “iron paradise” you're welcome (encouraged, even) to use at your leisure.
- Onsite SNACKS. Including an assortment of drinks (alcoholic and nonalcoholic), Cliff bars, fruit, and a delicious assortment of cheeses.
Who we are (Musora Media):
At Musora Media, we make playing the songs you love easier by combining great teachers, organized lessons, and practical technology with student-centred communities.
Jared Falk founded his first online lesson community in 2003 and has been steadily growing online education communities since then. Over time Musora Media has become a multi-faceted business that includes online media properties, digital and physical products, and an online education platform with over 80,000 students.
While we love all instruments, we currently have communities for drums (Drumeo), piano (Pianote), guitar (Guitareo) and voice (Singeo) within our online membership.
Underpinning all of our efforts are two simple goals:
- Create more musicians
Keep them playing longer
As a team member, you will be responsible for helping us create new musicians and developing a culture of continuous learning and self-improvement.
At Musora Media, we want you to bring your unique self to work and play. Please let us know if you require any accommodations at any stage in our hiring process. We will do our best to provide reasonable accommodation.
Musora Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are a necessity and that all humans have strengths, skills, and abilities that are unique and valuable. We do not permit discrimination or harassment of any kind. This includes all employment practices within Musora Media because we hire based on qualifications and business needs. We truly care about ensuring a transparent culture where everyone feels welcome, heard, and appreciated.
Please note that while we offer flexible work environments, we are a Canadian company and cannot sponsor visas for this position. You must be eligible to be employed in Canada to be selected, meaning you must be a Canadian Citizen, a Permanent Resident of Canada, or have a valid Canadian work permit. If you have an existing work visa and require certain documentation to assist with renewal, our People & Culture team would be happy to help.
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of background checks and/or employment verification results.