We're now at the boldest phase of our Next Horizon journey
At Gore Mutual, we've completely transformed our business in under three years. By investing in top talent and leading technology, we've redefined what it means to be a modern mutual that does good.
Our path forward brings a sharper focus on our business' performance that's powered by innovation and an agile, high-performing culture – we're built for success.
We're well on our way to becoming a purpose-driven, digitally led national insurer. Come join us.
We are looking for exceptional talent to join our Field Property team at Gore Mutual. Joining us will provide you with a unique opportunity where you will be part of an impactful team, contributing to an evolving industry, and a company that is going through an exciting transformation.
What will you do?
- Attend claims assigned within a designated territory
- Investigate, negotiate, and settle losses within set guidelines
- Complete detailed building damage scopes
- Identify SIU triggers and take necessary action
- Identify and pursue Subrogation opportunities
- Provide support to desk adjusting team as required
- Form part of the Catastrophe team and attend weather events as needed
- Act as a service ambassador promoting company image to our policyholders and brokers
What will you need to succeed?
- Minimum 5 years' Adjusting experience.
- In depth understanding of building damage scoping practices
- Detailed knowledge of 1st Party Property Coverages
- Strong communication skills and de-escalation methodologies
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Please note: Team meetings are at our head office in Cambridge, Ontario on quarterly basis, or as needed.
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.