We love our clients!
We are growing and looking for an organized, customer satisfactory driven individual to join our team as Project Coordinator to support and assist our Project manager in building new clientele while offering exceptional customer service!
As a leader in the Sign industry in Canada, Hansen Signs Ltd. is responsible for the Design, Manufacturing, Installation and Maintenance of some of the highest quality signage available anywhere. We are a family owned and operated business who takes great pride in our finished product!
- Organization of new projects that are in queue to go into production.
- Assist the Project manager in meeting clients needs on a daily basis.
- In house account management for walk-in customers and inbound requests.
- Receiving client calls, taking info and forwarding to required parties.
- Applying for permits
- Calling clients for payment collections
- calling for locates
- Sourcing resources (materials, subcontractors as needed)
- Creating physical work orders
- Maintaining web applications to ensure past due items are addressed by Account project manager
- Coordinating with subcontractors to support site surveys and site work
- coordinating internal resources to ensure timelines are met
- attending and documenting BMM meetings and following up to ensure next steps
Skills you have!
- Proficient with GoogleMail
- Proficient in Smartsheet
- Has some knowledge in the construction industry
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- Understanding of estimates
- Understanding of subcontractors and sourcing internal resources to get the job completed
- past due Invoice collection experience
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $39,500.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Disability insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- MONCTON, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Must be located in Moncton or surrounding area
- Secondary School (preferred)
- project coordinator: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-25