Looking for superstar sales people in the KW/ London markets! While we are open to candidates from all industries and backgrounds, this is not an entry level sales role and you need to have sufficient sales experience to excel within our organization. Please do not apply unless you have a minimum of 5 years of B2C or B2B sales experience. We are only looking for highly skilled, experienced, and motivated sales people to join our growing D2C sales team across Southern Ontario. If you are a motivated, skilled, and experienced sales person, we have a product and a role that will allow you to earn a 200K+ yearly income while covering 7-10 leads per week. We are currently hiring for our upcoming October training seminar!
Magic is revolutionizing the window and door industry. We have been designing, patenting, and manufacturing industry-leading window and door technology since 1979, catapulting our products and brand to the forefront of the industry. As a privately held, Canadian company headquartered Ontario, we pride ourselves on being different. From the game-changing products we invent to the impeccable service we provide, Magic is continuously challenging the status quo. We’re a 40-year old startup filled with the passionate engineers, sales experts, and customer support specialists, and we are looking for sales superstars to join our fast-growing D2C sales team.
What we are looking for / Experience required:
- Willingness to be open minded and learn in our 4 weeks intensive sales training program led by renowned industry sales experts
- CRM Management (Infusionsoft, hubspot, or salesforce experience is beneficial)
- Previous top performance in an Account Executive / Account Management position (top 5% in revenue generated and/or closing ratio)
- Minimum 5 years in a high performance / commission based B2B or B2C sales position
- Previous experience selling a premium and/or high ticket product is highly desirable
Day to Day in the role:
As a high performance sales rep at Magic, these are some of the responsibilities you can expect on a daily basis:
- 1-2 sales presentations per day: Your leads will be provided to you by the company, meaning there is NO COLD CALLING or any upper funnel sales executions. We expect our sales force to meet with our consumers at pre-scheduled sales meetings and execute our sales presentation (and hopefully close the sale)
- Project Management: When you aren't selling, you'll be updating your prospects profiles in your CRM calendar to keep upper management notified about your performance. You'll also be managing your clients purchase from the sales presentation to the installation, too. This means you may need to jump on calls with other departments within the organization (such as production, service, or scheduling) to clarify certain details about your clients purchase.
- Up-selling/cross-selling: When you're not selling or updating your CRM, you'll be visiting your clients during/after their installations to ensure they are 100% happy with their Magic experience. This also gives you ability to further up-sell them or cross sell any of their immediate friends/family/neighbours. This is an important part of Magic's selling process - 33% of our revenue is generated by repeat/referral business.
Our compensation structure
Please note, this role is primarily commission based. If you buy into our training program and you're a skilled sales person you can make upwards of $250,000 per year. Don't believe us? We'll let you chat with any member of Ontario sales team.
Why do people love this role?
- High level earnings. We believe top performing sales reps should be paid an elite income. Our reps typically earn $180,000-$300,000 per year.
- Extremely flexible working hours.
- Amazing sales leadership and training - We know great sales reps are trained not born. We guarantee you’ll receive the very best sales training available.
- Managers that get-it. Our business was founded and is operated by individuals that love sales. We understand the highs and lows of the role, and will be here to guide you through every step.
- 60% of our sales representatives have been with us for over 10+ years. Yup, you read that right – over ten years.
The best Sales reps at Magic are typically:
- Enthusiastic, self-driven, and willing to learn – We’re going to train you like you’ve never been trained before.
- Have great communication skills and genuinely love talking to people – You’re selling directly to consumers; you’re going to have to put on a show stopping performance at every touchpoint.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills – When you’re not selling, you’ll be managing your pipeline through our CRM and email automation systems.
Sounds like you?
If you think you might be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you. We'll follow up with candidates who are a good fit within 48h!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00-$300,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you willing to commute up-to 45-60 min to cover a lead?
- Are you able to cover leads Mon-Sun 10am-6pm?
- Do you live within the London and surrounding area?
- Sales: 5 years (required)
- D2C: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: On the road