Successful Desjardins Insurance Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance Sales Representative - Desjardins Insurance Agent Team Member.
Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Salary, commission, bonus and healthcare benefits
About Our Agency
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Self-motivated and detail motivated
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Property & Casualty license
- Life & Health license
If you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply. Company Website: www.annaraeli.com
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, and Health Insurance.
- Our office is located in King City Ontario north of Maple
- I have been an agent since 1998.
- King City, ON
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.