Must be located in Canada and legally allowed to work in Manitoba. Must be able to be registered through apprenticeship Manitoba or have a Canadian hair license.
Skoden Barbershop, NOW AVAIL BARBERSHOP, is a locally owned business. We are professional, fast-paced, and rewarding.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Education and travel opportunities
- Large clientelle
AVAIL Barbershop is looking for a hard working and professional barber to join the shop. We are looking to hire an employee that has a minimum 1 year experience in the field, and highly motivated. Job responsibilities include:
- Opening and Closing the barbershop
- Operating, opening and closing the till/system
- Answering the phone and booking appointments
- Customer service
- Haircuts, Beard trims, and Hot Shaves
- Day shift, and evening shift
Commission and/or hourly.
I am looking for an individual that loves the craft of barbering and has the passion for the work. Please send your portfolio to [email protected] or include your Instagram.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R2G 3L4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- hair styling/barber: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person