ASSISTANT MANAGER (TEMPORARY)
CHAMPLAIN PLACE - DIEPPE, NB
Bootlegger Assistant Managers partner with our Store Manager to drive their business and lead an amazing team! They are responsible for providing awesome customer experiences by coaching and developing their team, and ensuring the store is a welcoming, inviting, & inclusive environment for everyone.
What’s in it for you
- Expand your closet with 50% off regular priced product across our brands: Bootlegger, Ricki’s and Cleo
- Growth Opportunities – access to unlimited e-learning, professional development reimbursement, ongoing training and development, & career advancement opportunities
- Recognition for Individual and Team Wins
- Paid sick and personal days
- Extended Benefit Plan for all full-time team members
- Monthly bonus opportunities based on store performance
What you’ll be a part of
- Provide leadership to customer focused sales associates and leaders to drive outstanding business results through genuine and remarkable service
- Promote the Bootlegger brand through knowledge and understanding of our product and business, and embodying Bootleggers core values: Passion, Teamwork, Trust, Growth, and Entrepreneurship.
- Oversee store operations, including shift task organization, receiving and opening shipment, daily housekeeping, and opening and closing duties
- Executing all merchandising, marketing, and visual presentation aspects of the store according to Bootlegger’s standards and directives
The right fit
- Experienced retail supervisor who is excited to motivate, train, and coach others to success while providing an amazing customer experience
- Holds strong retail and business acumen, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Has excellent sales skills, and is committed to finding product to make our customers feel great
- Has an interest in fashion and LOVES denim
- Embodies Bootlegger’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Trust, Growth, & Entrepreneurship
- Able to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store
- Has flexible availability; assistant managers can work a combination of daytime, evening, and weekend shifts
Since 1971, Bootlegger has been a trusted, Canadian destination for denim. Our mission is to be the best place for jeans in Canada where you will find the perfect fit, quality, and value. With stores coast to coast, an ecommerce business, and millions of jeans later, we continue our devotion to denim innovation in design, fabric, and washes, and provide everything that goes with jeans. At Bootlegger, we have a passionate commitment to creating genuine connections with our customers and our community. Above all, our core purpose is to make people feel great!
Our Core Values
TRUST - We have integrity.
TEAMWORK - Teamwork makes the dream work.
PASSION - We love what we do & do what we love.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP - Own it!
GROWTH - Progress is the heartbeat of growth!
At Bootlegger we are all about helping people look and feel great. Feeling great doesn’t just have to do with what we wear, it’s also about feeling welcomed and included. Bootlegger and our team members are committed to ensuring all people feel welcomed in our stores and office and that our differences are appreciated and celebrated.
Bootlegger is a proud supporter of United Way Centraide Canada. United Way supports agencies and programs that help kids be all they can be, move families out of poverty, and build healthier communities all across Canada.
Bootlegger is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicants accessibility needs.
The Bootlegger Team sincerely appreciates all expressed interest, however only those candidates qualifying for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $34,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dieppe, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Leadership: 1 year (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person