Financial Services Sales Advisor - Desjardins Agent Team Member
Location: OAKVILLE, ONT
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a Desjardins Insurance Agent is the career for you!
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services
- Product expert
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service
- Work with the Agent to establish and meet office goals
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Plenty of growth within Agency
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible work hours
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Drive to meet sales goals
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Life/Accident and Sickness license required (Canadian Invesetment Funds license a bonus)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Richard Demille Insurance and Financial Services Ltd.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.