Driving Business Outcomes with Technology
Broadview Networks helps organizations improve productivity through the implementation and support of technology while Broadview Academy improves staff productivity by helping people use the technology. With both a downtown and Taylor Avenue location in Winnipeg, we take pride in our outstanding response record for both remote and onsite support. Being awarded a Manitoba Top Employer for 2021 speaks to the priority we put on people; our staff and our customers come first. As an employer, we are committed to creating a workplace that is inclusive, diverse, and equitable.
Broadview Networks is a Social Purpose Innovator Company
We exist to foster an equitable workforce to deliver secure solutions with a low-carbon footprint..
Purpose of Position
Work with clients to help them achieve business goals and to solve problems through the application of SharePoint based solutions. This role requires a balance of business analysis and technical skills to help our clients understand their requirements and conceptualize and build practical solutions leveraging SharePoint technologies. You will primarily be performing SharePoint configuration services by understanding client’s business processes and needs, identifying solutions, working with Sales in a pre-sales capacity to generate customer quotes, and finally configuring and implementing the solution.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role.
- 3+ years’ experience in Power Platform, Teams, OneDrive and building SharePoint sites.
- 3+ years’ experience in a consulting role.
- Experience with a Service Ticketing Tool would be an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams would be an asset.
- A postsecondary degree in information technology, or equivalent experience.
- MCSA or Role Based Certification in Power Platform or Teams would be an asset.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Provide a superior customer service experience.
- Monitoring and management of support ticket system to ensure timely response and updates to tickets under your ownership.
- Follow up on tickets daily unless scheduled for future dates based upon customer feedback or direction from your Team Lead, Manager or Director.
- Correspondence with customers, vendors, partners, and team membersdocumented in support ticket system.
- Ensure ticket hygiene meets all requirements.
- Timely management of own schedule.
- Take on escalated tickets from the Help Desk team specific to Power Platform or SharePoint related issues when approved by the Manager of
Implementation Services or Director of Technical Services and the Customer.
- Participate in Virtual and in-person customer facing project meetings.
- Participate in pre-sales discovery and requirement gathering sessions to develop scopes of work.
- Plan and deliver quarterly Cloud Optimization Coaching sessions.
- Architect, plan, implement and manage all aspects of SharePoint, OneDrive and Power Platform projects unless otherwise managed by the Project Coordinator.
- Participate in Sales and Marketing events such as Webinars and product demonstrations.
- Change management of customer environments using our documentation tools.
- Achieve Service Delivery Quotas and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) identified in the Job Role Success Criteria.
- Demonstrate successful use of downtime to complete self-study professional development.
- Research emerging technologies to help drive solutions.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Job Role Success Criteria
- Assigned Administration Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Customer Satisfaction Rating KPI.
- Billable Target KPI
- CSAT (Customer Satisfaction
- Timesheet & Absence Ratio KPIs.
- Training Schedule Completion.
- Documentation Scoring KPI.
- Direct Manager Assessment & Feedback.
- Adherence to Employment Policies.
- Adherence to Health & Safety Policies including Covid-19 Vaccination Policy.
- Adherence to Office Security Policies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have a high comfort level with engaging, educating, and sharing knowledge with customers.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams and Power Platform.
- UX and UI design experience.
- Understanding of Project Management practices.
- Experience with Business Process Automation solutions.
- Experience working with ticket tracking applications is an asset.
- Class 5 Drivers License and access to vehicle an asset.
- Proficient in the English language, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic business communication, including writing, editing, and formatting skills.
- Confident approach to working with customers.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate information effectively in email, chat and over the phone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with clients and co-workers in a professional manner with a positive can-do disposition.
- Ability to adjust communication style based on technical understanding of the customer.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to procedures and a drive to learn.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Time and priority management skills with an ability to make decisions independently and understand when escalation is required.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great attention to detail.
- Exceptional problem solving & troubleshooting skills.
- High levels of patience and tolerance.
- Ability to work in a dog friendly workplace.
On Boarding / Training Requirements
- Up to 3 months on boarding requirement to work independently.
- Technical Services process and policy documents
- On-the Job Training & Certification Requirements:
- ConnectWise Manage - Service Engineer
- ConnectWise Automate – Service Technician
- ConnectWise Command
- ConnectWise Control
- IT Glue
- Accessible Workplace
- VCIO Toolbox
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate (PL-100) (+6mo)
- Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate (DA-100) (+9mo)
- MCSA: Bi Reporting (70-778 and 70-779) (+15mo)
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate(PL-200) (+18mo)
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate (PL-400) (+21mo)
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert (PL-600) (+24mo).
Level 2: Performs duties within scope of policies and procedures. Uses judgment within acceptable practices.
Leadership & Supervision
Level 2: Work leadership. Provide guidance to peers for defined tasks.
Market Equivalent Title
Business Continuity Analyst