Life at Capgemini
Capgemini supports all aspects of your well-being throughout the changing stages of your life and career. For eligible employees, we offer:
- Flexible work
- Healthcare including dental, vision, mental health, and well-being programs
- Financial well-being programs such as 401(k) and Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Family building benefits like adoption assistance, surrogacy, and cryopreservation
- Social well-being benefits like subsidized back-up child/elder care and tutoring
- Mentoring, coaching and learning programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Disaster Relief
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to your recruiting contact.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
As Senior Engineer, you will work on one of the world's largest social media platform which deals with few hundred millions of users! You will chip in as part of R&D self-organized team working in an ambitious, innovative environment for our client doing design, research, building proof of concepts and production ready product.
Investigate, build, and implement the solutions for existing technical challenges, including building sophisticated visual processing application.
- Acquires tasks from TL, prepares functional and design specifications, approves them with all customers.
- Ensures that assigned area/areas are delivered within set deadlines and required quality objectives!
- Provides estimations, agrees task duration with TL and contributes to project plan of assigned area.
- Analyzes scope of alternative solutions and makes decision about area implementation based on their experience and technical expertise.
- We are seeking an Engineer to lead functional and architectural design of assigned areas. Makes sure design decisions on the project meet architectural and design requirements.
- Addresses area-level risks, provides and implements mitigation plan.
- Reports to Team Lead or Project Manager about area readiness/quality, and raises red flags in crisis situations which are beyond their AOR.
- Collaborates with other teams and project customers.
- Initiates and conducts code reviews, builds code standards, conventions and guidelines.
- Suggests technical and functional improvements to make valuable contributions to the product;
- Constantly improves their professional level.
- University degree in Computer Related Sciences or similar
- Strong OOP and Design patters knowledge
- 5+ years of native iOS development experience including Swift & Objective C.
- Must have experience with iOS A/B testing.
- Holistic knowledge and passion for the iOS platform
- Rigor in high code quality, unit testing, and other engineering standard methodologies
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience in Objective-C to Swift migration.
- Experience building REST API with Python
- Sophisticated experience using camera