We have a position available for a Level 1 Product Support Representative in our Moncton location.
This position is responsible for problem solving, decision making, and providing consultation in order to effectively and efficiently solve issues of customers calling in to the call center. The ideal candidate is customer focused and solution minded with experience in customer support. You will be working with cutting edge GPS technology and providing technical problem resolution to our customers by performing a question diagnosis while guiding the user through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but not limited to, resolving username and password problems, verifying proper hardware and software setup, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus, troubleshooting connection issues, and other related work as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving mobile communication, Bluetooth, GPS, and more;
- Accurately process and record call transactions using designated tracking software;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
The successful candidate must have knowledge of GPS, radio and communication; knowledge of customer service principles and practices; excellent communication skills; must be fluent in both French and English; excellent customer service skills; and able to work in a team environment.