At Saje Natural Wellness, our mission is to connect people with the healing power of plants so that everyone can live their life to the fullest, naturally.
Since 1992, we’ve been committed to creating 100% natural products that are rooted in function and designed to help people tune into their personal wellness. And just like nature, we’re continually growing!
We’re on the lookout for top talent to join our team; in our stores, offices and distribution centres. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, flexibility in working styles and a commitment to professional growth and personal wellness supported by a generous Team Member discount on our products.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Campaigns Manager, the Product & Campaigns Marketing Specialist will play a crucial role in planning, executing, and optimizing unique, different and better multi-channel marketing campaigns and products launches that effectively promote our brand and products, drive customer engagement, and generate qualified leads. The ideal candidate should possess strategic thinking, ownership, both creative and analytical skills, and ideally a first experience in a similar role.
The Product & Campaigns Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating Saje's future marketing campaigns & product launches stories, and managing their execution, following the Brand’s marketing plan. As a key cross-functional partner this role will work very closely with every department: Creative, Product, Digital, Visual Merchandising, Retail, Brand Engagement, agencies… to make sure the allocated campaigns and launches are perfectly executed from every touch point.
Both creative and analytical, the ideal candidate must be curious, entrepreneurial, an innovator, a strategist, KPI driven, organized, collaborative and have the right kind of commitment to time.
The ideal candidate loves keeping up with the latest trends in marketing, but also health and wellness.
We are looking for someone who is happiest when they're managing a project. From writing creative briefs to ensuring the project comes to comes to life on brand and on budget. Overseeing timelines and project details should be second nature. Our ideal candidate loves working with creative teams to create impactful communication. We are looking for someone with a passion for products, education, and a love for finding unique, different and better marketing positioning when launching a product and a campaign.
All Saje Team Members are responsible for contributing to Saje’s culture and maintaining a positive environment for themselves and their peers.
The Product & Campaigns Marketing Specialist takes on a key role in the management and execution of Saje’s marketing efforts, from conception to completion. The role seeks a confident individual with strong writing skills and a knack for brand.
Drive Brand growth through development of breakthrough campaigns and stories designed to strengthen awareness, differentiation, and engagement, connecting consumers with the right message, at the right time and across the right touchpoints.
Create a clear brief for new, different, better campaigns and product launches to the Creative Team and to all channels, based on clear customers trends and insights.
Develop assets that support the brand marketing programs/campaigns objectives. These deliverables are distinctive, consistent, and powerful and support the brand image, brand promise and content strategy.
Work with internal teams to deliver best in class campaigns and ensure consistency throughout the organization.
Drive engagement via authentic storytelling - connecting with audiences on their own terms
Relentlessly challenge for more innovative brand experiences.
Be the maestro of the campaigns and product launches, and responsible for their 360 degree execution.
Build post-mortem analysis in collaboration with channel departments and suggest recommendations for future campaigns, to be presented to the Executive Team.
BRAND & PRODUCT STORYTELLING
Develop the key message and story behind key brand initiatives and products; these must be unique, different and better.
Oversee Saje promotions and seasonal campaigns.
Write and deliver creative briefs that inspire teams and promote brainstorming.
From kick-start meetings to debriefs, hold the energy on marketing campaigns to ensure they come to life and are executed on time and on brief.
Develop project timelines and identify RACIs.
Keep stakeholders updated on key project developments.
Collaborate across the channel teams to ensure their needs are integrated into the deliverables list.
Review creative assets prior to being elevated for stakeholder approval.
Work in partnership with Retail, Digital and Brand Engagement teams to ensure perfect campaign & product launch executions.
Evaluate, improve and initiate processes that bring campaigns to life efficiently and effectively (and work with cross functional partners to do so).
Utilize data and analytics to track the performance of marketing campaigns and launches, assess their effectiveness, and identify areas for improvement. Make data-driven recommendations to enhance campaign outcomes.
Work with partners to dig into the bright spots and dim spots for each campaign and product launch.
Manage and update a monthly marketing KPI dashboard.
- University Degree or equivalent in marketing, business, communication, or a related field
- A first relevant project management experience in a marketing-related field, ideally in a product marketing & campaigns development role.
- Experienced in goal-setting and defining KPI;s
- Customer obsessed and are passionate about customers trends with a deep understanding of consumer and local trends.
- Passionate about Marketing and are curious about other industries marketing successes
- Product education is an obsession
- An ability to understand high level objectives and vision, and translate them into actionable tasks and takeaways
- A strong eye for aesthetic
- Great written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English as well as presentation skills/storytelling
- Strong computer skills: a high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) is essential.
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of internal team members, with clear communications skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Data-driven, results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team.
- A sense of urgency: meet deadlines, communicate issues proactively, and action items with appropriate speed
- Highly omnichannel focused.
- Energy and enthusiasm with team spirit
- Learning Agility: A self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. Willing to experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage to step outside of comfort zones.
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Campaigns Manager