At Wolseley Canada, our leading-edge is the knowledge and insight found in every corner of our organization. Here, you’ll build strong relationships and support critical industries that touch the lives of Canadians. Every day, we show up with intention and pride; in ourselves, our associates, and our customers. You’ll have a solid foundation to try new things, uncover new possibilities, challenge yourself, and grow your career. Does this sound like somewhere you’d like to be?
Wolseley Canada is the leading wholesale distributor of plumbing, HVAC/R, waterworks and industrial products in the country and working here means, a network of possibilities, a place you are valued and a higher standard.
Join the Pros!
For over 50 years in Canada, AMRE has been serving clients in the retail and wholesale marketspace by supplying the products they need to maintain their homes and facilities. AMRE strives to provide exceptional customer service and a one stop shopping experience for hardware, plumbing, lighting, HVAC, Appliance, lighting and more though an extensive omni channel offering including 12 store locations across Canada, a national customer care center and multiple ecommerce and digital platforms.
AMRE is looking for a National Marketing Manager to join our amazing executive leadership team and help lead the company into the future as the business embarks on further growth and expansion. We are looking for a creative, energetic, strategic thinker that can capture business insights and apply them to strategic marketing campaigns to drive profitable growth and team engagement. The future is certainly exciting at AMRE as the company continues to grow and as a subsidiary of the Wolseley/Ferguson group we are able to deliver competitive wages and excellent benefit programs.
What's in it for you?
- Full health care benefits starting day one.
- Career development and training opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits with premiums fully paid for by the company for the “Core” package.
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Retirement savings programs including RRSP and DC pension with up to 5.25% employer contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time and day off on your birthday!
- Bonus programs that include annual performance and profit sharing
- Employee discounts on top brands of plumbing and HVAC/R products
- Education reimbursement for employees
- Employee referral program
- Safety shoe reimbursement
What you will do:
- Develop, deploy and manage high level business marketing strategy through full omni channel for all of Canada
- Provide leadership and support for sales teams to help drive sales and brand awareness
- Develop thoughtful and targeted marketing campaigns and internal and external communications to generate brand awareness and generate revenue
- Outline key KPIs for all strategic programs and campaigns and track against those measures
- Budget management for all marketing initiatives programs and strategies
- Develop customer-centric communications to be implemented across multiple platforms, focusing on the business value proposition to drive deeper partnerships and customer loyalty
- Mine customer data for trends and product mix to drive thoughtful campaigns routed in data
- Lead marketing team and broader business stakeholders in delivering on strategies and initiatives
- Establish and maintain close, cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with external stakeholders (vendors, manufacturer partners and suppliers)
- Collaborate with broader AMRE team and ensure cohesive branding in market
- Drive a high level of engagement for the marketing team and internal stakeholders
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of marketing experience, particularly previous experience in product management or strategy, with a proven track record of success
- Must have experience with ecommerce and digital marketing
- Ability to engage internal and external stakeholders and collaborate with all levels of the leadership team
- Extensive experience with driving growth and brand awareness through ecommerce and digital platforms
- Have a proven track record of delivering or exceeding sales targets
- Technical experience in relative areas
- High level of verbal, written and presentation skills
- 5+ years sales industry experience or worked closely with a B2B sales teams
- Experience in budget management
- Experience with driving calendarized initiatives and hitting deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Aptitude to think creatively and strategically, and translate strategy into operational tactics. An independent mindset, valuing collaborative decision making, capable of championing ideas with confidence
- Ability to lead, influence and motivate others at all levels
- Some business travel required
- Bilingualism (English & French) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or a related discipline
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months if other new and exciting opportunities arise that match your skills and qualifications.
Please note: This position requires the result of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.
Job Type: Full-time