Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Moncton, NB
Inflector is one of Canada’s fastest growing hazardous materials abatement and demolition companies, with projects in Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI and Nova Scotia.
We strive to deliver our client’s excellent service and our highly trained team of professionals have the depth of knowledge and experience to work with projects and clients ranging from homeowners and developers on residential projects to complex commercial and industrial projects such as hospitals and nuclear plants.
Our core team of 75-100 people has seen it all. Every job comes with unique complexities, but our on-site and management teams work closely to develop innovative solutions for each project.
Based out of Moncton, NB - As a project manager, you will assist the project management team through the successful direction, coordination, and completion of projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will understand the overall responsibility involved, including assisting in project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for successful execution of projects
· Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Supervise and coordinate sub trades, construction management partners and consultants
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Track project performance and establish project budgets
· Visit sites on a frequent basis
· Prepare and submit project documentation
· Implement changes to project scope, project schedule and costs
· Complete risk analysis during project planning
· Track project performance
· Working with Inflectors project management software
As a project manager, you are someone who will proactively seek out ways to implement and improve the completion of projects. You have an understanding of the construction industry, preferably abatement and bring a positive attitude to the team. You take the initiative and are enthusiastic to start the next chapter in your career.
· Ability to read plans and blueprints
· Ability to liaison with contractors, subcontractors, and clients
· 2-3 years’ experience project coordinating or managing preferably on a hazardous material site
· Construction Management Training considered an asset
· Ability to work as part of a team, as well as individually
· Ability to communicate verbally, written, and strong computer skills (Excel, Word)
· Knowledge of contract types such as: lump sum, cost-plus, construction management
· Prior field experience will be considered an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Moncton, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Project management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person