Supports the Store Leadership team by performing customer service activities including selling, completing transactions, and back store operations. The brand representative embodies the ALDO Group’s values of integrity, love and respect.
- Maximizes personal and store sales by promoting brand initiatives and delivering a “customer-obsessed” omni-channel experience
- Adheres to all LP code of conduct policies – i.e., credit cards, discounts, return and exchange procedures.
- Ensures the store is brand-aligned through flawless execution of visual presentation and marketing display
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store leadership team – i.e., stocking and replenishment of merchandise, back store
- Contributes to a diverse and inclusive atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment, reflective of our People-First
- Business-minded trendsetter who understands today's ever-changing fashion landscape.
- High school diploma (D.E.S.)
- Team-oriented and collaborative attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work flexible hours based on your state or province.
- Able to bend, lift and move boxes up to 35 lb (≈16 kg)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- What is your working availability?
Work Location: In person