DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST (12-MONTH CONTRACT)
Due to growth within our company, the Chervin Group of Companies (Chervin Kitchen & Bath, Artco International, Vogel by Chervin, and Chervin Furniture & Design) are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team in Hawkesville (just outside of Waterloo). You will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies that align with our business objectives.
This is a 12-month contract position, up to 44 hours per week with an opportunity to become permanent. Wage commensurate with experience. Benefits are provided after the 3-month probationary period.
WHO WE ARE
Since 1991, Chervin has been designing, manufacturing, and installing high-end custom cabinetry in homes across Waterloo Region. Over the years, Chervin has expanded to serve the GTA and Muskoka region.
Chervin is a family-owned and operated business with a team of almost 300 individuals pursuing “The Golden Means of Perfection”. We strive to live by the Golden Rule (“Do to others as you would have them do to you”).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Digital Marketing Specialist reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Report to the Director of Marketing on the performance of marketing activities and provide recommendations for optimization
- Assist with blogging initiatives, including content creation, optimization, and publication.
- Assist in developing and optimizing SEO-focused content, ensuring high visibility in search engine results.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities for the company.
- Build, launch and optimize SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and SMM (Social Media Marketing) campaigns that align with business objectives with minimal guidance.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid and organic search engine marketing campaigns.
- Perform ongoing paid and organic keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Assist with general marketing duties for all brands.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
Our ideal candidate will share our vision and have the passion to provide our customers with an incredible service experience.
- Proficient in using digital marketing tools and platforms
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
DISTINCTION & PEACE OF MIND
- Strategic and creative thinking and ability to generate innovative marketing ideas
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of personnel, and a willingness to contribute wherever is needed
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, using analytics to understand performance and drive decision-making.
- A passion for the core values that are the foundation of our company
- 3-5 Years in a Marketing Specialist role or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing strategies, tactics, and best practices
- Strong understanding of SEM, SMM, SEO, PPC, and website analytics
- Experienced with analytics tools such as Google Analytics to derive meaningful web insights
- Ability to research, analyze, and interpret market trends and data
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (basic formulas, and the ability to work with VLOOKUP’s and Pivot Tables)
- BONUS: Adobe Creative Cloud Experience
If you’re interested in a growth-oriented trajectory, ample variety in work responsibilities, and a focus on custom, hand-crafted manufacturing, we would love to see your resume.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kitchener-Waterloo, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What are your wage expectations?
Work Location: In person