The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for providing proactive User Helpdesk Services to inbound customer service requests. This includes the usage of remote tools to analyze and resolve tickets.
- Monitoring Universal Work Queues (UWQ): revision of assigned tasks
- Creating and Updating the tickets in case of changes (cancellation, additional information) If the customer is calling, provide the status of the ticket.
- Handling the E-Mails with additional questions from other levels. Is able to solve the majority of incidents directly.
- Customer Relationship (external as well as internal) - Guide customers according to solution trees and knowledge base to solve incidents and service requests (e.g. Password resets, SW configuration, etc.). If not successful inform the customer about the next steps.
- Operational Deliverables and Contribution - Answer inbound customer calls, including the detailed recording of the issue according to defined processes. To proactively monitor systems in order to pre-empt customer issues and calls, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with individual calls
- Processes and Improvements - Observe technical or process problems at all times, Proactively inform the Line Manager about potential problems, and suggest improvement action.
- Knowledge Management Ability to deal with difficult callers - Knowledgebase to resolve tickets and advise the customer on appropriate actions on the phone.
- An ability to communicate with customers and understand customer requirements.
- Technical background, e.g. education in information electronics, mechanics, and/or SW skills.
- Strength in communication, teamwork, processes, and customer orientation, especially friendly and kind behavior on the phone.
- Good technical knowledge in supported customer-specific Hardware and SW environment
- Willingness to work in shift models, based on customer requirements.
- Industry know-how preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Quebec City, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What is the best Email Id and Phone number to connect with you? Please mention both
- What is your Visa Status?
- French Reading, Speaking
- IT field service technician: 1 year (required)
- Computer hardware: 1 year (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person