Create Career College, a private college dedicated to the vocational training and education of local and overseas students, is committed to the future success of its students offering the highest standard of instruction and guidance. We offer a student-centered hands-on approach to learning under the guidance of dedicated educational professionals who are among the most experienced and most qualified in their respective fields. We cultivate professional growth and positive working environments for our employees, which fosters our values of diversity, inclusion, integrity, respect and Value-centricity.
We are seeking a proactive, reliable, responsible Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing family!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of marketing initiatives ensuring the College’s successful digital marketing strategy. This includes the development and execution of leading edge digital marketing strategies, analyzing and transforming data into optimizations that improve student recruitment, developing and executing innovative marketing communications plans and products, pursuing recruitment targets, and leveraging data to create customized digital solutions.
The role manages the development and execution of lead generation campaigns through the production, management, and optimization of digital advertisements using SEM (Search Engine Marketing), SMM (Social Media Marketing), and other digital channels. The candidate will be responsible for a variety of duties and tasks including but not limited to:
- Understand and evaluate Create Career College’s corporate culture, programs, campuses, and target demographics
- Research, analyze and report on competitor’s digital marketing strategies and communications
- Create effective and compelling content across a range of digital marketing channels to support the overall marketing plan
- Share creative suggestions for display ads and landing page assets with the Marketing team
- Develop, monitor, and optimize Google AdWords, Facebook, and Instagram advertising campaigns
- Develop landing pages for testing to increase conversion rates
- Manage and implement A/B testing initiatives to continuously optimize campaign performance
- Perform ongoing keyword research to identify content opportunities and in response to competitive dynamics and new product launches
- Track and analyze key metrics and generate weekly reports on ad conversions using our in-house CRM and Google Analytics
- Performs other related duties as required
- Post-secondary education, including degree, diploma, or certificate in Digital Marketing or a related field
- More than 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Specialized training and courses in digital marketing, analytics, CRM, social media, digital advertising and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Proven ability to deliver creative and innovative marketing solutions, from ideation to activation in the market.
- Collaborates with agency and internal partners to develop strong, integrated campaigns and social media strategies with the relevant analysis and business context to support decisions and drive corporate objectives.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools and customer databases, SEO, and Google Analytics and/or pay-per-click advertising
- Demonstrated know-how of effective social media use, engagement and management, including planning and writing for social media platforms, developing content calendars, and reporting KPIs
- Google AdWords and Facebook Blueprint certified
- Knowledge of Zapier and/or WebHooks is considered an asset
- Experience with web Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills plus working knowledge of email marketing platforms such as Industry Mail out, and Adobe Acrobat
- Creates and executes social media strategy, aligning with the digital strategy, develops and curates content for Institute social media accounts
- Monitors digital trends and experiments with new digital tools.
- Manages the student blogger and influencer program.
We thank all applicants, however only shortlisted ones will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $36,775.10-$74,945.21 per year
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnaby, BC V5H 0A3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person