Marketing Automation Canada, established in 2008, Marketing Automation Canada is a distinguished email and marketing automation consultancy. We specialize in leveraging advanced marketing automation and CRM platforms, including Marketo, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Pardot, and Eloqua.
We are looking to fill the role of a Sr. Salesforce Consultant to join our Salesforce CRM team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Responsibilities for this position would include:
- Play an active role in in all phases of the project lifecycle (discovery/requirements, design, build, test, training, and deployment)
- Support discovery sessions utilizing your comprehensive understanding of Salesforce products, structure, and security models
- Work with clients and all stakeholders to build clear use cases and requirements
- Help establish the scope and effort estimates for Solution development.
- Perform analysis and decomposition of complex business information, recommend leading practices and stay up-to date with the latest release of the Salesforce.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders and ensure timely delivery of the project.
- Support other team members in their work (review solutions, help troubleshoot, etc)
- Perform data clean-up and complex loading functions using Data Loader and/or providing data best practice recommendations to team members and customers
A successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience with Salesforce experience and within a consulting environment
- Working knowledge on the Salesforce Lightning platform. Including Lightning components using the Lightning Design System, Lightning Web Components, or Lightning Aura Components and Apex (Batch, Controllers, Triggers).
- A minimum of 3 years experience with declarative development on Salesforce using Workflows, Approval Processes, Flows, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce integrations, both point-to-point and middleware.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- 4-5 years of Salesforce experience (required)
- 3 years of experience with declarative development on Salesforce using Workflows, Approval Processes, Flows, etc.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Growth opportunities
- Benefits and vacation
- Work-Life balance
- Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM EST
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
- North America (Acceptable)
Job Type: Full-time