Who We Are; What We Do; Where we’re Going
Magnet Forensics is a global leader in the development of digital investigative software that acquires, analyzes, and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, tablets and other IoT related devices. We are continually innovating so that our customers can deploy advanced and effective tools to protect their companies, communities, and countries.
Earlier this year, we shared the exciting news that Grayshift and Magnet Forensics have come together as one organization to accelerate innovation and transform digital investigations for our customers. We’re pleased to share that the combined organization is operating as Magnet Forensics.
The combination of mobile, cloud and computer forensics expertise under the Magnet Forensics name underscores our dedication to providing comprehensive, end-to-end DFIR solutions. This includes our commitment to helping with access to modern digital devices lawfully with our renowned product suite. And, our focus on innovating for the DIFR community, along with our shared mission, continues to be the top priority.
The Marketing Programs Co-op, Demand Generation is responsible for the coordination and implementation of marketing programs that drive sales for our organization.
This role is open for a 4-month position (January- April 2024), and an 8-month position (January- August 2024). Please indicate in your application if you are available for 4 or 8 months. More responsibility and opportunity for growth present itself to 8-month applicants as you will master your day-to-day work within your first work term.
The role will focus on customer acquisition programs, customer retention initiatives, sales enablement, and supporting international events and conferences. This is a recurring co-op role that has various assigned responsibilities each term, but we also are interested in providing opportunities for you to learn in your own areas of interest. The Winter/Summer 2024 student will have a particularly exciting term with us as we host two of our largest events of the year; Magnet User Summit and Magnet Virtual Summit. In addition, there is tremendous opportunity for growth during your term, where you will learn various aspects of marketing in a fast-paced, dynamic team. This role is an important asset to our team. You will report to the Marketing Specialist, Demand Generation, on the Global Programs team at Magnet Forensics.
What You Will Accomplish
- Interact with global, digital, vertical and product marketing team members to build and support customer-based marketing activities and drive lead generation opportunities
- Support international sales and marketing conference/tradeshows including content, asset coordination, lead retrieval/upload and post event surveys and email campaigns
- Execute our largest virtual demand generation conference (Magnet Virtual Summit 2024) by;
o Building dynamic virtual event landing pages and emails and for 50+ sessions in our virtual conference system (ON24)
o Communicating with 50+ internal and external speakers, including conference attendees (upwards of 7k)
o Supporting post event reporting by pulling data for internal presentations
o Owning smaller ‘mini-events’ within the 2-week conference; local watch parties, capture the flag challenge etc.
o Order and ship speaker gifts worldwide
o Prepare internal briefing documents for internal stakeholders
o Work with our translation agency to localize content for our global audience.
- Manage inventory by ordering, shipping & distributing branded materials for all tradeshows and events across the North American, EMEA and APAC regions
- Leverage event management systems (Eventbrite), marketing automation systems (Pardot) and customer relationship management systems (Salesforce) to stage, execute, track, and manage various globalmarketing programs
- Lead multiple facets of our webinar program including;
o Record webinar sessions with internal and external speakers,
o Manage email communications with webinar attendees by owning our shared inbox,
o Share analytics reports on webinar results in a weekly, digestible format,
o Become an ON24 expert by recording, creating events, uploading important resources, and editing pre and post webinar emails (Pardot)
o Leverage our website (WordPress) to promote our weekly webinar series by uploading, editing and updating content.
- Support our largest in person customer conference (Magnet User Summit 2024) by;
o Shipping and receiving promotional assets to and from Nashville
o Support our Events Managers and our Agency of Record with tasks as they relate to your day-to-day activities
o Assist with post event reporting and analysis for internal stakeholders
- Support the entire Marketing team (events, digital, public relations, design etc.) at large with miscellaneous tasks or special projects - like our scholarship program! - throughout your term with us
What We Are Looking For
We're looking for someone who checks off most, but not all, of the boxes. It's more important to us to find a candidate who can display indicators of success through skills they have developed and experience they have been a part of, than to find folks who have "been there, done that". Above all, we are looking for a candidate with a positive, self-starting attitude who enjoys a challenge and wants to learn. We want to be a part of your development journey, and we'll learn as much from you as you learn from us.
There are a couple must haves, but we will keep that list short:
- You are working toward a Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing (previous Marketing co-op experience in bonus!)
- You have an analytical mind, who thrives in a fast-paced environments. You are always willing to help - no matter how big or small the task is.
- You like working in a collaborative environment with smart, funny and interesting people.
The Most Important Thing
We’re looking for candidates that can provide examples of how they have demonstrated Magnet InteGRITy throughout their previous experiences:
Greater Good – We think beyond our own interests and strive to improve communities around the world. This demonstrates our passion for making a difference in the world.
Respect – We hold ourselves accountable through transparent sharing of information and we have faith in each other’s abilities.
Innovation – We lead the industry in excellence and reliability while keeping the user experience simple and relevant. We are not afraid to push the boundaries to stay ahead of our competitors.
Teamwork – We collaborate internally and externally, while caring about each other and listening to our customers.