Operating across Western Canada, H3M Environmental Ltd. (H3M) supports multiple energy sectors, commercial real estate, forestry, municipalities, and utilities. We support pre-construction, construction, and post-construction requirements of projects, managing our client’s assets from inception through to their retirement and reclamation. Taking a pragmatic approach to balancing land stewardship, project development, and economic sustainability.
H3M is seeking a motivated Marketing & Communications Coordinator to further strengthen the H3M brand across Western Canada. This role requires a broad knowledge of the company and the industry, and the ideal candidate must be strong with respect to prioritization and attention to detail. A diverse skillset and knowledge base in digital marketing are valuable assets for this role, particularly in the context of a business focused on service-oriented operations. This teammate is required to respond to internal and external inquiries by communicating in a professional manner and providing exceptional support/service to internal and external stakeholder needs, requests, and inquiries.
Role and Responsibilities: Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Produce written communications for both internal teams and external audiences.
- Collaborate with teammates to fully understand our business and communication needs.
- Conceptualize, design, and produce visually compelling marketing materials, ensuring they align with brand identity and messaging.
- Support with sourcing, ordering, and tracking promotional products.
- Monitor and analyze marketing metrics across a variety of platforms and mediums to evaluate effectiveness of campaigns.
- Ensures that marketing project deadlines are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Facilitate all aspects of social media across several platforms, including content and visual development, scheduling, and reporting. Keep up to date with the latest social media trends and tactics and employ them to various initiatives.
- Support website maintenance and updates.
- Research new avenues for promotions to increase brand awareness, enhance reputation, and grow sales.
- Maintain and enforce internal corporate brand standards across the company.
- Uphold a strong brand image with all external audiences.
- Support event organization, attendance, and execution as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and skills:
- Diploma or degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
- Three to five years of related experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in environmental or energy industries is an asset.
- Prior experience working for an energy service provider is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Basic website development and maintenance experience (Wordpress).
- SEO expertise is considered an asset.
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience is required.
What H3M offers:
- Competitive salary
- Employer-paid Comprehensive Extended Health & Dental benefits
- Health & Wellness Spending Accounts
- Start off with 3 weeks’ vacation per year
- Paid sick days
- Flex and Loyalty Days
- Free onsite parking
- Frequent team-building events
- Fun office culture and upbeat environment
- Education and Professional Development incentives
Why H3M Environmental?
We are a positive, culture driven environmental firm providing quality solutions through a focus on strengthening relationships. We strive to put the right people in the right chairs and provide them with the necessary resources to grow and succeed as both individuals and teammates.
Reliable. Authentic. Accountable. Adaptable. Team.
These are our core values.
H3M values and promotes the diversity of the people it hires and serves. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you share the same passions and would like to be a part of our dynamic team, please apply to our job board: https://h3menviro.bamboohr.com/jobs/