Safyre Labs is looking for a creative and experienced E-commerce Specialist that will be responsible for executing the E-commerce Business Strategy for our jewelry brands. This position works directly with the Manager of E-commerce to execute the sales and promotions strategy, onsite merchandising, assist with new product launch, analyze sales insights and other ad hoc projects. This role will also work cross functionally with multiple internal teams including the Creative, Product, Marketing, and Dev teams. The successful candidate will be an analytically minded strategist who has work experience working across multiple E-commerce areas.
About Safyre Labs
Based in Toronto, Safyre Labs is a rapidly growing ecommerce business and proprietary tech platform, designed to manage the selling and manufacturing of custom made products. The scalable Safyre platform hosts three DTC ecommerce brands, Jewlr, Lee Fiori and ONE+ONLY, that offer customers an innovative and personalized jewelry shopping experience. With 14 years of success, we have shipped over one million orders to the US, Canada, UK and Australia – and we keep on innovating our platform and introducing new products.
Our Ecommerce Brands
Jewlr (www.jewlr.com) is the leading online destination for personalized jewellery. Founded in 2009, Jewlr has over one million customers and continues to grow and dominate the global marketplace.
Lee Fiori (www.leefiori.com) is our newest brand that specializes in everyday fine jewellery. Launched in 2019, Lee Fiori leverages Jewlr’s technology and allows customers to design the jewellery themselves, providing competitive differentiation in the marketplace.
ONE+ONLY (www.loveoneandonly.com) is our newest addition, a modern luxury jewelry brand that specializes in meaningful handcrafted bridal jewelry with enhanced personalization.
Products from all three brands are made on-demand in our state-of-the-art workshop located in Toronto, Canada, where we control quality and quickly produce the jewellery our customers love.
- Work alongside the Manager of E-commerce Strategy to carry out website and merchandising plan
- Help in execution of the sales and promotions strategy for different brands
- Optimize sales performance by setting product recommendations, upsells/cross-sells and search improvements
- Create ad-hoc and regular reports to senior leadership on key plans and results (Product launch, key promotions, major holidays, promotion ROI, etc.)
- Work alongside Social and Email teams to highlight key category and campaign details
- Ideate and build landing pages to assist in the selling of products on site, both informational and shoppable landing pages.
- Understanding and analyze sales data to help in forecasting and planning
- Improve customer experience through optimizing site navigation and purchase journey to improve conversion rate
- Help manage and build strategy for product and website reviews
- Work cross functionality with Development, Creative, Social, Marketing and Advertising teams to achieve corporate objectives
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years experience in E-commerce and merchandising
- University degree or college diploma in a related field
- Experience working with multiple teams and on projects simultaneously
- Experience working for a jewellery / fashion brand is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics or other reporting tools
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Proven team player who is both flexible and highly adaptable
- A proactive and entrepreneurial passion
You will be a great fit for the position if you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Strong attention to detail, with an analytical mindset
- Strong problem solving skills
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a dynamic and changing environment
Why Work For Safyre Labs
Our company is in growth mode and we’re building stronger teams – all dedicated to the growth and success of our company and its brands.
Professional growth and collaboration are encouraged at our company, as well as challenging each other to do better for ourselves and our customers. We value and reward employees who have a great attitude and work ethic, and are driven by their passion.
We work hard and like to have fun doing it.
This is a full-time hybrid position with 2 days per week in our North York office.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M3H 5T5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M3H 5T5