Insurance Sales Advisor
Location: OAKVILLE, ONT
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Successful Desjardins Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance Account Representative - Desjardins Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
- Knowledge of Insurance products and how they help people manage their risks
- Meet deadlines with accuracy and thoroughness.
- Reaching monthly sales targets
Benefits of working with us:
- Salary (sales team)
- Uncapped Commission (P&C + LIFE - % of premium sold)
- Annual Bonus (subject to office qualification, etc.)
- Ad-Hoc/Monthly/quarterly team promotions and bonus will be available
- Annual Travel bonus baid by agent (Office must qualify)
- 3 weeks vacation
- Health and Dental Benefits (after 3 months)
- RRSP match program
- Technology (laptop)
- Potential for total compensation over 6 figures
Qualifications and Experience
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Networking experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property & Casualty license (OTL license preferred/must be able to obtain - all licencing fees to be paid by Agent on successful completion)
- LLQP to be obtained within 3 months of start in order to service existing customers (all licencing fees to be paid by Agent on successful completion)
Desjardins is a leading provider of Auto, Home and Life insurance as well as Financial services in Canada, with the passion to become the customer's first and best choice in the products and services we provide. Training provided for the licensed candidate.
This is a Full-time position within a Desjardins Insurance Agency in Oakville.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Richard Demille Insurance and Financial Services Ltd.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This Agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.