BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are one of North America’s fastest-growing healthcare solutions providers offering integrated practice management software, digital marketing, and e-learning solutions to the aesthetic medical industry. We serve specialized industry segments spanning dermatology, MedSpa, cosmetic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America. Our product delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices integrating the advanced clinic workflow management tools, electronic medical records (EMR), accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, lead generation and e-learning in a single user-friendly solution. This unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Australia, Germany, France, the UK and Latin America with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize private aesthetic healthcare practices.
We are seeking a highly skilled and dynamic Senior Google Ads/Paid Ads Specialist to join our digital marketing department. In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop and execute strategic digital campaigns that drive brand awareness, engage our target audience, and generate high-quality leads. With your expertise in digital marketing, data analysis, and creative thinking, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our client's digital presence and driving its continued growth and success.
You will be responsible for generating comprehensive reports and tracking key metrics to measure the effectiveness of our digital campaigns. By analyzing this data and implementing continuous optimization strategies, you will ensure that our data-driven approach remains ahead of the curve, resonates with our target audience, and achieves optimal conversion rates throughout the entire lead funnel.
It is important to note that this position requires you to be on-site at our Mississauga office.
Scope of Duties
- Create and optimize Ad campaigns and paid search landing pages. Analyze Ad campaigns to increase return on investment by using Google Ads.
- Set up and manage Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and conversion tracking for our clients to ensure accurate tracking of website and marketing data.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies to improve organic search rankings and drive website traffic.
- Perform conversion optimization techniques to improve website performance and increase conversion rates.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, especially as they relate to Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Conversion Tracking.
- Monitor/analyze live Google/FB ad campaigns for clients; recommend areas needing improvement and areas of opportunity.
- Gain familiarity with the products of the clients in our vertical market(s), and their use of digital marketing solutions to drive leads.
- Work with all Facebook campaign strategy and planning and provide performance analyzing and reporting. You will also own campaign structuring and optimizing.
What you Offer
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Google Analytics 4 or GA4 certified.
- Experience with Google Data Studio (Looker Studio) is nice to have
- Must be able to troubleshoot campaigns on Google Ads
- Experience in Google Ads management environment, automated bidding, machine learning, tracking, reporting, and tactics for improvement. Experience placing display media on Google Display Network and YouTube.
- Proven experience in SEO strategies and techniques, including keyword research, on-page optimization, and link building.
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager and its implementation for tracking purposes.
- Superb communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and/or deadlines.
If you are looking to join a dynamic tech startup that values creativity, collaboration, and fun, then BoomerangFX is the place for you! Join our team and be part of a company that is not only dominating the tech industry but will provide you the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with talented colleagues, and make a real impact on growing your career.
- 15 days’ vacation per year to rest, recharge and enjoy.
- Bonus Pay
- Google Ads: 2 years (required)
- Google Analytics: 2 years (required)
- Google Tag Manager: 2 years (required)
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L5N 7J7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- We are looking to fill this role urgently. When are you able to start a new job?
- Google Analytics: 3 years (preferred)
- Facebook Advertising: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person