We are the best at what we do so what are you waiting for?
The Calmont Group is growing and we would love for you to come and grow with us!
For nearly 50 years, Calmont Group, a growing Canadian-based company with branches in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. We are dedicated to delivering best-in-class transportation solutions to meet the diverse needs of our customers. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Calmont Group is comprised of Calmont Leasing Ltd., Calmont Truck Centre Ltd., Calmont Equipment Ltd., and Carter Lease and Rentals.
What we offer:
Employer paid Health and Dental plans
Employee Assistance Program
Great Team Environment
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for collaboratively developing and managing internal and external online communication strategies. This position is also responsible for organizing social media platforms, online presence, and assisting with branding communications on our web platforms. Will identify the most efficient “Routes to Market” for each product line and implement a marketing plan to support the growth initiatives of all of these product lines.
Other job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute social media strategies to increase brand awareness, drive engagement, and generate leads.
- Create engaging content across various social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok.
- Manage social media accounts, including content planning, posting, and community engagement.
- Plan and execute digital advertising campaigns across platforms such as Google Ads, and other relevant channels.
- Conduct Keyword research and optimize campaigns for maximum performance.
- Train and oversee staff.
- Stay updated with industry trends, emerging platforms, and best practices in social media and digital advertising.
- Maintain brand consistency and ensure compliance with company guidelines and industry regulations.
- Develop promotional materials.
- Work with the sales team to identify and organize Trade Shows, Open Houses and Events that Calmont should participate in to improve communication and customer exposure.
- Market business services
- Assist in product de3velopment and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to mange an organization’s Internet presence.
- Advise shareholders on advertising or sales promotion strategies.
Desired Skills and experience
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing
- Minimum of 5 year(s) related Digital Marketing experience
- Excellent creative and brainstorming abilities
- Excellent time management & organization
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, illustrator, design etc.)
- Working knowledge of a dealership management system an asset.
- Valid class 5 Drivers License
- Energetic and friendly with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and organize workload in a fast paced environment
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a challenge, then this may be the opportunity for you. At Calmont we believe in a healthy work-life balance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T5L 3C5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- • Are you currently residing in Canada?
- • How many years of experience do you have in regards to the position being applied for?
- • What interests you in this role with Calmont?
- • What are your wage expectations for this position?
- • Are you currently working? How much notice would you need to provide?
- • If you could provide 3 work qualities about yourself, what would they be?
- • Can you provide 3 work related references if you are selected for this role?
Work Location: In person