The PUR Company is a category disrupting brand with a market leading position. Our rapid growth has been driven by our products differentiated, better-for-you attributes and deeply loyal consumer base. We’re a team of entrepreneurial thinkers, with a relentless drive to get things done, passionate about what we do and accelerating growth through expanding points of distribution and launching new products. We do it all while having fun and acting with PURpose!
If this excites and invigorates you, we’d love to hear from you! The PUR Company is looking for a eCommerce Manager to join our team.
What will you do?
As the eCommerce Manager, you will be reporting into the Director of eCommerce managing and owning eCommerce business in Canada as well as Global Markets. You will directly manage new business development, DTC strategy, and account management of our eCommerce business. You will be expected to achieve sales objectives through effective management of product, technology, and fulfillment to best position the brand for exponential growth. You are comfortable participating in high-level business strategy discussions, leading a high-performance team and also effective at digging into detail and being hands-on with execution.
The role in more details.
- Develop, drive and implement global eCommerce partnerships & strategy;
- Identify, qualify and acquire new online accounts to drive revenue growth globally;
- Manage all day-to-day eCommerce operations including the P&L of the eCommerce structure;
- Develop and manage D2C strategy and recommend tactics and updates to drive best-in-class UX and drive revenue growth for the D2C channel;
- Implement and support CRM and other D2C tools to drive revenue growth for the D2C channel;
- Manage ad campaigns and promotions across various global eCommerce Marketplaces;
- Strategize and leverage digital content to drive increased traffic;
- Analyze data, trends and key consumer behaviors and make fact-based recommendations;
- Stay up to date on eCommerce new tools and best practices for online growth opportunities;
- Ensure successful execution of marketing strategies and online partnerships and promotions;
- Optimize program costs and operation to maximize efficiency;
- Evaluate and advise on the use of new technologies, benchmarking trends and competitor data to stay at the forefront;
What you have to do to get here.
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent in business and/or marketing;
- 3+ years of related work experience with progressively larger responsibility;
- 3+ years of industry experience in the CPG market;
- Strong negotiating skills and experience in owning and meeting commercial targets;
- Ability to forecast sales and manage the return on investment;
- Experience with working with Shopify platform;
- An international mindset to accommodate the large global audience;
- Proven experience leveraging a consumer brand to generate rapid online growth;
- Proven capabilities of developing a successful marketplace selling strategy;
- Management of broad projects both independently and collaboratively;
- Comfortable being both a strategist and a tactician;
- Commitment to building a global company;
All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates who are interested in applying for the position, kindly note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PUR is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility to Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted, please advise should you require accommodation during the hiring process.
We can’t spell PUR without U!