Are you a highly organized and skilled sales coordinator / TM? Come and join our incredible team at Olé Cocktail Company! Olé is Canada's industry leader in tequila RTDs. We have exciting expansion plans and are building a legendary team to help take the brand to the next level.
Our awesome team has a genuinely great culture. We manage a big workload and have fun doing it. We love new ideas, thinking outside the box, and building a personable, relatable brand.
This position will provide administrative and sales support ensuring the efficient day-to-day operation of the office, support of management, trade marketing and BC sales team across all channels. This highly motivated individual will have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally with one of today’s most exciting brands.
*Please note: We are only considering candidates with alcohol beverage experience
In Office (65%)
- Keep Olé sales team and CEO up to date on current projects and issues.
- Assist sales team in daily operations and performance for both Tequila based cocktail line and non-alcoholic.
- Review weekly goals, tasks and focuses with management team.
- Assist in meeting or exceeding sales volume objectives while achieving personal and corporate objectives.
- Managing and organizing daily/weekly schedule, sales tasks, tastings, special events, promotional activity with high attention to detail on deadline dates.
- Creation, manage, distribution of all POS and other equipment to sales agency and team.
- Manage inventory, event coordination, shipping materials and working with promotional agencies.
- Organize general filing and manage Google Drive and CRM; ensure documents are up to date, all key people have access to the documents they need and aligned on goal.
- Market visits and audits based on weekly or monthly focuses set out by head office.
- Prepare and submit price lists, presentations and monthly LTO sale sheets.
- Assisting in sales reporting, data input and forecasting
- Perform monthly category trend analysis, SKU trends and collecting planogram data.
- Work with our sales agency to adhere to distribution targets and route plans.
- Service and support liquor retail, on premise and grocery customers while growing their passion for our product.
In Market (35%)
- Visit key markets throughout the Lower Mainland supporting our customers, building, and supporting relationships and overall market analysis.
- Auditing government, independent liquor stores and grocery locations
- Execute marketing-based programs while creating specific independent sales programs for customers when opportunities present.
- Analyze and report on sales performance, competitors, and market trends.
- Coordinating samples, pick-ups and drops as needed to retail partners and special events.
- Both setting up and working tastings throughout the Lower Mainland.
- Securing, merchandising, and building of impactful case displays. Alc / non alc
- Help coordinate team meetings, focuses and events when needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct sales experience in beverage alcohol sales, CPG or a related industry,
- Strong written, communication skills with emphasis on verbal and presentation ability.
- High attention to detail with a keen eye for design, POS, and overall brand image.
- Strong MS office and CRM skills – particular Excel, PPT, Word and Monday.
- Self-starter, driven and able to work independent or as part as a team.
- Able to multitask and staying organized.
- Able to think critically, solve problems creatively and efficiently.
- Integrity, passion, and innovative thinking are essential for this role.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License. and Vehicle
- Physically able to repetitively lift and move cases of product.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including SOME evening and weekends.
*Please note - We are only considering applicants with a cover letter and why you would be the best candidate for the role
Thanks and good luck!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $58,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in VANCOUVER, BC