COMMONWEALTH EDUCATION GROUP operates 3 private post secondary instituitions in Edmonton and Winnipeg. We offer diploma programs to domestic and international students. We are seeking a digital marketing coordinator that will be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing plans for our company. You will serve as the subject matter expert in all marketing-related activities through various channels with the objective of driving and attaining high sales figures.
- Initiate research, development, and implementation of new marketing plans and programs, including direct mail, company sales, Internet marketing, conventions, workshops, advertisements, sales tools and other initiatives.
- Working with the executive team to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Analyze market trends to determine feasibility and profitability of new or existing offerings; make recommendations based on findings.
- Develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with company business goals and objectives.
- Maximize brand value through the development of ancillary revenue streams and new opportunities.
- Collaborate with admissions staff to identify customer needs, including web design, remarketing campaigns, and SEO strategies.
- Prepare and deliver reports on the status of all marketing programs and initiatives to senior management.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Disseminate awareness of new marketing initiatives to all staff.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of direct work experience in a marketing management capacity.
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Proven track record in creating and executing successful e-mail marketing, Internet marketing, and direct marketing programs.
- Direct experience with graphic design, website management, content management and data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Business, Marketing)
- Hands-on experience with search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, and other Web-focused initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of competitive analysis methods.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven team player who is both flexible and adaptable.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T5G 0X5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person