Drake International, an international recruitment firm is currently searching for a talented Recruitment Consultant to join our London team. You will have the opportunity to build a lucrative career while making a positive impact on people's lives each day.
What you’ll be doing:
Who you are:
- With your think outside of the box ability you’ll find creative ways of sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, and placing candidates, advising them of specific job requirements and assignment details as well as conducting reference and background checks when required.
- Your ability to manage the recruitment process from start to finish and change on a dime according to client needs is exceptional. You love to think on your feet!
- You’ll prepare accurate, interesting job postings to attract top talent
- Working directly with clients on a daily basis you’ll ensure a thorough understanding of job requirements, arrange interviews, identify new or additional business development opportunities and provide ongoing communication of job order and candidates status.
- Using your sales savvy, you’ll skill market candidates to clients to generate new or expand current client business, follow up on potential sales leads and identify new opportunities to contribute to the revenue growth of the branches. You are a go getter a heart!
- You’ll provide exceptional customer service as you take pride in establishing and maintaining long term partnerships with both clients and candidates. You understand the sense of urgency and do what it takes to ensure expectations are being met.
- As part of the morning huddle, you’ll provide daily updates on activities, strategize with the team to accomplish and exceed branch and personal growth goals.
What we offer:
- You have one to two years’ experience in full cycle recruitment (bonus points if you’ve worked in the staffing industry) along with at least 1 year experience in sales/customer service
- You have demonstrated experience coordinating and managing challenging projects as well as strong multitasking, and time management skills. You can stay cool while getting a lot done at once and have mastered the art of prioritizing
- You are tech savvy, have worked with an ATS previously (more bonus points for familiarity with Avionte) and are comfortable with Microsoft Office
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and work with a strong sense of urgency each day
- You are a results oriented team player with a strong work ethic who is committed to providing a phenomenal customer service experience to clients and candidates and contributing to the overall success and growth of the branch
- A competitive base salary and healthy commission structure
- Company benefits
- A hybrid work environment
- 10 paid sick days per year
- 3 weeks vacation
- Thorough onboarding and training to ensure you are set up for success
- Ongoing training and support and ample room for growth within the organization
- A collaborative work environment where hard work is appreciated, a great sense of humour is a must and we have a ton of fun
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today! Have any questions Feel free to contact us for more information.
About Drake International:
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help businesses find the perfect candidate and job seekers find the perfect career in Canada and across the globe. Connect with us today.
Drake International is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to championing accessibility, inclusivity, and diversity in the workplace. Accommodation is available on request at all stages of the hiring process.