Full Time - Licensed Insurance Advisor
Location: Pickering, ON
As a Property & Casualty Insurance Advisor, you will provide our clients with Home, Auto & Auto financing products and advice to the personal and commercial market within Pickering and surrounding areas. You are primarily focused on new sales acquisition by providing our customers with personalized client experience and focused advice. You are a team player and love providing solutions based on our clients' specific needs analysis that satisfies their unique requirements. You will contribute to the Agency's success and deepen client relationships through effective opportunity spotting, cross-selling and referring to your team.
- Provide existing clients with personalized advice and the strong client experience necessary to retain their business. Service may include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Contribute to team sales success through the achievement of individual sales goals and through effective opportunity spotting, cross-selling.
- Work with the agent and team to establish and meet set goals.
- Increase external network to contribute and be visible in the community and to capitalize on market opportunities and referrals from centers of influence.
- Sales & Customer service experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and listening
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property & Casualty license (preferred/must be able to obtain)
- Property & Casualty license OTL (preferred/must be able to obtain)
- Base salary + Commission + year-end bonus