The job holder coordinates and follows up on all activities related to marketing and pricing structure for the Adonis banner, in various categories depending on the department where he/she works. He/she takes the necessary measures to achieve sales and margin objectives.
- Responsible for data entry into various planning systems;
- Complete and update all documents related to weekly marketing according to the strategies / orientations adopted by the company;
- Evaluate advertising frequencies and manage price change lists;
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy (price changes, discounts, circulars, transmissions, new products, etc.);
- Make any necessary corrections to circular proofs;
- Prepare and validate communications for stores;
- Communicate upcoming promotions to suppliers and the purchasing department, and ensure product availability for announcements;
- Produce category analyses;
- Assist the Merchandising Manager in researching data for decision-making;
- Develop skills through active involvement in order to fully understand the business and participate in team strategies;
- Carry out internal/external correspondence related to the company's various departments/divisions;
- Follow up on the introduction of new products;
- Assist Meat Manager with special mandates (negotiation file feeding process).
- Replace the Category Manager during his absences;
- Other related duties.
- DEC in business administration, marketing or similar
- 1 year of relevant experience in the field of Marketing, Administrative Assistant or similar
- Proficiency in MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge of SAP an asset
- English (oral and written)
- Orientation towards quality work/service
- Learning technical aspects
- Time management
- Negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking
The incumbent liaises with members of the marketing department, store management and the various players involved in the meat category.
Groupe Adonis is dedicated to promoting a diverse workplace.
We will consider all qualified candidates for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: $48,000.00-$64,000.00 per year
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON M1L 3K9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Scarborough, ON M1L 3K9