Babco Sales Ltd is a small business in Mississauga, ON L4W 2X7. We are professional, agile, fast-paced and our goal is to Babco.
Business Development Executive(Parking Solutions)
About Us: We are a rapidly expanding Canadian company specializing in the distribution of automotive lifts, tire equipment, and automotive service equipment. Babco Sales is the exclusive agent for BendPak/Ranger, Peak equipment in Canada. Our head office is in Surrey BC, and we have a warehouse location in Mississauga ON, with remote service locations in Edmonton AB and Winnipeg MB. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Leader to join our team in Ontario.
Position: As the Business Development Leader, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and maintaining strong relationships with our existing clients. You will report to the Director of Sales and work closely with our sales team.
Your daily duties will include:
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities for growth.
- Contacting existing and potential customers through high volume inbound/outbound calls to obtain new opportunities.
- Analyze sales data and create reports to inform decision-making
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and partners
- Attend trade shows and other industry events to promote our products and services
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Sales
We are seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
- A proven track record of securing new business in a sales-related role.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Basic mathematics and computer competency.
- The ability to read and interpret floor plans and drawings.
- Knowledge of automotive equipment and service operations.
- A high sense of urgency and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral); French language skills are an asset.
The Ideal Candidate:The ideal candidate will have a reputation for their strong work ethic, organization, and commitment to excellence. They will have the ability to deepen relationships with existing customers while providing a high level of customer support. They will take pride in understanding their customers' needs, providing them with solutions, and earning their repeat business.
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including business casual dress, dental care, extended health care, life insurance, paid time off, and vision care.
Schedule: This is an eight-hour shift, Monday to Friday.
Supplemental Pay Types: Base pay +Commission pay.
Note: We are only accepting applications from candidates legally qualified to work in Canada and who are current residents of the GTA, ON area. No agencies, please. Preference will be given to candidates with industry experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L4W 2X7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Business development: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person