Nedlaw Group Of Companies is looking for a Marketing and Promotions Specialist to join our team.
Buildings evolve and so are we. For over 30 years, customers have looked to Nedlaw for inventive approaches to increase building performance. From complex roofing challenges to improving indoor air quality, we do the projects others can’t.
We are looking for someone to bring our online presence, social media platforms, marketing and promotions to the next level for our group of companies.
Requirements/Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Must be effective in the use of social media to grow the companies following
- Able to work on our websites
- Able to create content for our social media/websites (video clips, informative videos)
- Update company content across (websites, social media and paper work)
- Create a company newsletter for intercompany and client distribution
- Able to grow and take our brand to the next level
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be Innovative & Creative
- Must be proficient with all social media platforms (Facebook, IG, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube)
- Web design experience using WIX
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Own the social media calendar for the Nedlaw Group of Companies
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp
- Experience with social media management software such as Loomly or Hootsuite
- Video editing/creation/production experience is a bonus. (Adobe Premiere or Wondershare Filmora X) Proficient in social media targeting and communication.
- Social Insights and weekly reporting of social performance
Looking to hire immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,500.00-$53,623.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Breslau, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)