We are looking for a motivated Sales Representative to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a candidate that is willing to put in the effort to create a highly profitable insurance career!
- Establishes personalized telephone contact with the client for the sale of a home or auto insurance policy.
- Responds to inquiries for insurance eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing issues.
- Educates and advises our clients on our products, while adhering to the company's underwriting policies.
- Updates to client records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- OTL General License OR RIBO - Preferred/Able to complete before hiring
- LLQP License preferred/Ability to obtain
- Bilingual – Hindi, Urdu or Punjabi (oral) and English (oral and written)
- Two years related work or sales experience (outside or inside sales representative, retail sales, or telemarketing ) preferred
- People-oriented, self-motivated and well-organized with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- 1st year - a motivated salesperson can expect to make $50k to $55k
- 2nd year - a successful salesperson can expect to make $50k to $75k
- 3rd year - an ambitious sales person can generate $100k or more!..
- Bonus pay
- Steady work week – Mon to Fri (9:30 am to 5:30pm) – No shift work
- Paid time off (Vacation and personal/sick days)
- Health and Dental benefits
Kevin D'Souza truly cares about the success and happiness of his employees. He respects and appreciates his staff and values them both professionally and personally.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.