About the Role:
Do you love your seeing your clients succeed? Do you revel in delivering solutions and maximizing client and company victories? We Have a great opportunity for a self - motivated, energetic individual to join our high performing team!
About the Company:
Certified as a Great Places to Work, Search Engine People was Canada’s 1st ever Google Partner and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people in digital marketing. We offer a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace, where talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We have created an environment that you can look forward to being a part of and where you are empowered to be your best
Search Engine People offers a competitive salary and bonus, health & dental package, paid vacation, & other perks. This position is based at our head office located in Pickering, ON.
*This role can be fully remote
- Client Management/Professionalism: Will be on calls and meetings with clients. Must be polished and presentable. Able to communicate effectively on the SEO projects and results.
- Deadline Driven: Must meet client and internal deadlines. Working consistently within established timelines and ensuring all projects and work on the go are completed with our clients needs in mind.
- Managing execution of SEO strategies, including keyword strategy implementation, technical recommendation implementation and executing tactical strategies based on competitive analysis.
- Perform site level optimization, improving site structure, page construction, compelling SEO copywriting, updating metadata.
- Performing thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content.
- Presenting audits and reports to clients.
- 3+ years SEO/Organic search marketing experience.
- Strong Technical SEO understanding & background.
- Communication and presentation skills. Must be comfortable speaking and meeting with clients.
Search Engine People is committed to removing accessibility barriers and meeting legislative requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing accommodations should they be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pickering, ON L1V 3P2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Pickering, ON L1V 3P2