Insurance Sales Representative - Joe Marcellino Insurance & Financial Services Ltd
Type: Full Time
Location: 7924 Kipling Ave, Woodbridge, Ont
Type: Full Time – Monday- Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
We are an Independently owned Desjardins Insurance Agency that is passionate about hard work, determination, and bettering our clients' lives. We are looking to grow our well trusted & top producing team. If you are ambitious, sales oriented, and customer centric, we are interested in you.
Join us in helping our clients & community protect both who & what they love and bounce back from life's emergencies.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Effectively communicating Insurance products to clients.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Meet deadlines with accuracy and thoroughness.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Meet monthly lead generation & sales goals.
- General Level 1 Insurance License (or workin on or willing to obtain Licence)
- A passion for Sales
- 1 year experience in the insurance industry (preferred)
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication, written, verbal and listening skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and enthusiastic
- Diligent and hardworking
- Proactive in problem solving
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Competitive Base Salary & Monthly Bonus Compensation Structure
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation plus Flex Days (used for sick or personal time)
- Annual Team Travel Bonus
- Environment focused on career advancement and personal development
- Additional licensing courses and exams paid to further career by the Agency
This is a Full-time position within a Desjardins Insurance Agency in Vaughan On, this is a hybrid remote role.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.