We’re hiring a Marketing Coordinator for UNB Fredericton! This role supports sector marketing in the communication and information flow between all internal business stakeholders/departments and the operations marketing team. This position ensures business initiatives and projects are delivered in full and on-time, driving incremental sales growth.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Marketing Coordinator, we’d ask you to do the following for us:
- Organize and schedule marketing-related activities and sector-specific programs.
- Merchandise the dining areas using available resources and ensuring they are following retail marketing principles and best practices.
- Responsible for executing the monthly marketing plan, which include all initiatives identified by the Regional Marketing Manager.
- Conduct regular meetings with stakeholders and departments to ensure proper tools are provided, timelines are met, information is complete, and expectations are clear.
- Attend dining events to ensure proper execution of intended initiatives, which includes meeting and greeting customers, facilitation of contest and promotions, taking photographs, issue reports of progress
- Deploy internal and external communication for various communication channels including digital menus, social media and traditional print materials.
- Ensure all signage and labelling is accurate through out all foodservice areas.
- Measure the impact of marketing strategies/programs.
Think you have what it takes to be our Marketing Coordinator? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you are the best fit:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree or a College Diploma in Marketing or General Business Administration. Recent grads welcome.
- Skilled in retail standards
- Previous work in foodservice QSR a benefit
- Skilled in standards
- Demonstrate effective communication (written/verbal).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and plan effectively working with multiple deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows applications, including: Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $55,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person