The Centre for Aging and Brain Health Innovation (CABHI) has an opportunity for a
DIGITAL MARKETING & CONTENT SPECIALIST
70 Hours Bi-Weekly| Non Union | Day Shifts
CABHI is at the forefront of the agetech revolution having funded and accelerated more than 350 companies, projects and innovative solutions to improve the quality of life of the world’s aging population including and especially those living with or at risk of developing dementia. With follow on funding of more than $407M generated by CABHI portfolio companies, CABHI’s work accelerates the adoption of these innovative solutions, ensuring more people can age as they choose in the setting of their choice.
The CABHI Marketing and Communications team is responsible for developing and executing marketing and communication strategies for a wide range of internal and external audiences to support CABHI’s operational plan, business goals, strategic objectives and brand awareness goals. The team manages CABHI’s reputation; brand stewardship, social and digital media, event planning, media relations, marketing outreach and audience engagement. Reporting to the Executive Director, Health Innovations, the Digital Marketing Specialist works with colleagues from across CABHI to improve the user experience for members, clients and partners and expand the reach and engagement of our virtual innovation community.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop digital content strategies with internal stakeholders to grow audience size and engagement, including ROI analysis, developing and tracking relevant success metrics
- Develop and maintain marketing/communication tactics for CABHI’s virtual end user community engagement platform (called “Leap”) to support recruitment, engagement and growth of active users Work with Leap team to understand and develop new strategies to engage clients, build community, and drive awareness and excitement around new services and offerings from Leap
- Using a variety of communication channels, novel content, and digital engagement, maintain consistent exposure of Leap programs and services to members and clients. This includes designing webpages, blog posts, social media posts, case studies, user guides, newsletter articles, sales collateral, product releases, event recruitment materials, and more
- Drive the creation and management of a content calendar for our website, social media channels, newsletters, and more
- Consider SEO impact, with content ideated, created and optimized for Google search (keyword, competitor and lifecycle research)
- Support the integration of CRM (Salesforce.com) and digital channels (e.g.Mailchimp, social, web activity) to drive growth of Leap membership
- Conduct research and make recommendations that leverage web analytics to optimize marketing and strategies
- Generate KPI tracking reports, as required, to provide a summary of analysis, make recommendations and improve the effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives
- Design, develop, measure and improve the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns, user journeys, member and client recruitment and engagement
- Work with external partners, developers and designers to translate user needs into product features, accessible design and engagement enhancing user experience
- Collaborate with marketing, communications, and other CABHI teams to coordinate brand awareness and brand portfolio marketing
- Stay current and provide thought leadership to the team on best practices in digital marketing including social media and audience recruitment and engagement
- Performs cross-functional and other duties as assigned and /or required
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- University degree in marketing, or communications with emphasis on digital marketing (preferred)
- 3 years’ related experience developing content including researching, writing and editing copy across a broad range of media, including digital, social and print
- Experience in the healthcare and/or innovation sectors an asset
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and performance tracking platforms (Google Analytics, SiteImprove)
- CRM and SalesForce experience an asset
- Excellent knowledge of social and digital marketing platforms and tools (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Podcast services, Adobe Creative Cloud, Mailchimp, Eventbrite etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to gather accurate information and data and to conduct interviews with innovators, health care professionals, industry partners, caregivers and end-users (clients)
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Maintains confidentiality/privacy of information where appropriate
- Well-organized and detail oriented
A solution accelerator for the aging and brain health sector, CABHI provides funding and support to innovators for the development, testing, and dissemination of new ideas and technologies that address unmet brain health and seniors’ care needs. Established in 2015, it is the result of the largest investment in brain health and aging in Canadian history. CABHI is a unique collaboration of health care, science, industry, not-for-profit and government partners whose aim is to help improve quality of life for the world’s aging population, allowing older adults to age safely in the setting of their choice while maintaining their cognitive, emotional, and physical well-being.
Connect with CABHI
Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Newsletter | Website
Date Posted: February 24, 2023
Internal Job Closing Date: March 7, 2023
JOIN OUR TEAM: Please submit your application online by clicking the Apply button below.
Remarkable people of Baycrest Health Sciences
are changing the future of brain health and aging.
Thank you for your interest in joining Baycrest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Baycrest is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at [email protected] or 416-785-2500, ext. 2961.
All successful candidates will be required to complete a police reference check/vulnerable sector screen and submit proof of two doses of vaccination against COVID-19, unless exempt. Such exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.