We are seeking a passionate, high energy, Project Manager - IT Security, Risk and Compliance – Remote. Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse set of backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our people and clients. We are looking for someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft relevant solutions through true collaboration. If you are excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we would love to hear from you!
Why choose cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today’s fast-paced market, and Cognizant has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core. We help clients engage customers by envisioning and building creative products and services. We develop go-to-market strategies and invent entirely new business models, ensuring that every company we work with walks away with both support and a plan. Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It’s the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
What do you need to succeed?
Job title – Project Manager - IT Security, Risk and Compliance – Remote
Must haves skills
- Project Management depth of experience in project’s waterfall methodology and processes in Life Sciences or Healthcare industry
- Must have experience leading IT Security Projects, Risk and Compliance
Nice to haves skills
- GxP experience
- Agile methodology
- Experience in PPM tool, such as Clarity
- 10-15 years of successful IT project management cost/budget, scope, schedule, partner, documentation, change control and vendor management.
- 5 + years of experience in process-oriented domains like Life Science / Healthcare / Banking / Financial where documentation and process is a key to success.
- 10-15 member people management experience.
- 5+ years of IAM/N/W/ Platform security projects management.
- GxP project management experience in Life Sciences is a plus.
- Solid experience in delivery of application-based projects.
- Experience in taking care of senior management up to executive level.
- Experience in leading procurement activities such as RFI, RFP.
- Ability to work with dispersed and global teams and locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 28 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.