Remote – Canada
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Application & Data Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is looking for a Splunk Consultant to join our team remotely. Location is flexible and dependent on finding a qualified candidate. If you are passionate, creative, entrepreneurial and believe in working hard and having fun, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Deploy a new indexer cluster and Smartstore in migration.
- Strong communication skills and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Any Splunk certification.
- 5+ years Splunk experience.
- Experience with Smartstore specifically (in migration) is required.
- Experience New Index Cluster is required.
- Experience as a senior resource with enterprise is required.
- English language speaking
- Must be legally eligible to work unrestricted in Canada.
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.