Who are we:
Pravada Floors is a leading North American wood flooring manufacturer with a range of diversified and innovative products that are created to enhance people's lives. Our designs are carefully curated to create unique and beautifully styled products that are a preferred choice for designers, architects, and builders. We are a fast-expanding business with a passion for growing our company with like-minded and equally passionate individuals.
About the team:
We’re a progressive company with dynamic individuals who strive to give our customers the best experience possible. We don’t like drama and we don’t like office politics. We have a passion for design and design is our passion. We thrive on collaboration and teamwork and are looking for individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and love design.
Who we're searching for:
We are immediately seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Full-time Marketing and Design Specialist to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate must be a motivated team player with a keen sense for high fashion and design.
Are you ready for a challenge...eager for growth?
We are looking for an individual that has experience in marketing with a track record of successful marketing achievements. We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic and down to earth individual that is passionate about their career.
This is not your typical marketing job! A career in digital marketing at Pravada Floors means being able to express your inner creative genius, to be able to articulate and capture our high-end floors in your creative design and showcase the beauty of our floors in your own fashion show. Let our floors be your run way and you lead the show.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing & Design Specialist to join our dynamic team.
What we are offering:
- South Surrey company – live locally, work locally!
- This is a full-time, permanent position working in a top tier work environment with the company.
- An opportunity to fully utilize your creative and technical design expertise while also giving your input and
- Working collaboratively with other team members
- The chance to work along side designers and potential celebrity influencers
- Opportunity to travel and participate in organizing trade shows
- Earn from $45K - $55K annual salary
- Full medical and dental benefits upon completion of the probation.
- Design, produce and distribute online/social media marketing content to existing and prospective dealers.
- Maintain and update key digital platforms including website and social media.
- Provide print/digital marketing collateral in support of sales management and product development.
- Design collateral marketing materials and promotional materials.
- Coordinate trade shows and industry events along with planning and design.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with other team members to ensure marketing and sales campaigns are optimized.
- Collaborate with influencers and interior designers.
- Plan, design and arrange launch events.
- Collaborate with the outside sales team with sales activities, leads, and opportunities.
- Communicate and follow up on all sales and customer service-related inquiries of existing and prospective clients.
- Manage, maintain, and update the database of existing and prospective clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client/project meetings
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in design and digital marketing within an organization is preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), email marketing, website design, Google Analytics, and standard desktop applications as well as search engine marketing and optimization
- In-depth knowledge of the Google AdWords platform
- WordPress expertise including plugins and 3rd party marketplace.
- Knowledge of video production
- Strong blend of creativity, design and organization skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surrey, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)