For over 50 years, L&A has supplied industries with a level of service and quality of products that has made lasting relationships with our customers. The majority of our business is for repeat customers that have chosen L&A for reliability, dedication to service and added value to their products. Our highly trained and skilled tradesmen are guided by welding procedures and quality standards that are continually advanced to meet the latest requirements of our customers.
We specialize in steel, aluminum, and stainless fabrication.
WHERE YOU FIT IN:
Are you experienced in manufacturing or industrial environments, comfortable working in fast-paced and deadline-driven environments? Do you possess outstanding organization skills, capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously with ease? Are you an excellent communicator, able to build strong relationships with both customers and internal teams?
If you have answered yes to one or more than one of these, you could be the perfect fit to join our growing team!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Reviewing bid documents, preparing bids, quotes, and estimations, identifying potential opportunities, obtain technical documentation & specifications.
- Managing projects and contracts from the bidding process through to purchase order acceptance and project delivery.
- Managing customer and contractor documentation transmittals.
- Managing QA/QC documentation and processes.
- Interfacing with the Operations Manager and Shop Personnel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A diploma in Engineering Technology is considered an asset.
- 3 years of relevant experience, or an acceptable combination of education and experience relevant to the position.
- An understanding of manufacturing, or a willingness to learn.
- Familiarity with bidding process, MS Office, and AutoCAD would be essential for this position.
- Ability to multi-task is essential and manage multiple projects in a fast passed team environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Results oriented;
- Have attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fredericton, NB E3B 8M7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Estimating or Project Management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person