Oulton College, established in 1956, is a leader in post-secondary education in Atlantic Canada, driven by its commitment to student success.
We are seeking dedicated individuals who are eager to make a lasting impact on students’ lives while helping them launch successful careers. If you thrive in a collaborative environment and enjoy working alongside like-minded and passionate colleagues, Oulton College is the perfect place for you!
For over six decades, Oulton College has been helping students succeed in achieving their career goals. We offer training in four faculties: Health Science, Business, Human Services, and Information Technology.
If you have a genuine passion for student success and are seeking a fulfilling career in the education sector, we encourage you to explore the possibilities of joining our team at Oulton College.
As a Communication and Marketing Associate for the College, your role would ensure brand consistency, where both written and visual communication align with College’s brand guidelines and strategic plan. Along with this, you would develop communication plan that specifically targets students and various stakeholders. You would be required to regularly update the college website, writing engaging and informative newsletters and blogs, building and managing social media strategy to ensure communication is consistent and accurate. Overseeing the printed promotional material of the college, while adhering to the College’s brand guidelines. Other marketing duties would include, social media posting, moderate social media discussions.
- University degree or College diploma in Marketing or related field.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in marketing, corporate communications, social media, and content development.
- Strong knowledge of Marketing and communications strategies.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Creativity and ability to review and create great marketing and advertising material.
- Technically and social media savvy (mobile, internet, social networking).
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe Illustrator and In Design is an asset.
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset.
- Drive social media strategy to grow likes, shares, followers and social media presence.
- Update Website and ensure visits convert to clicks/leads (make recommendations for site, approve changes, work with software staff)
- Develop valuable blogs, vlogs, content emails for target student population.
- Tailoring the messaging and content that engages the audience and reflects the brand identity at the same time.
- Review and create marketing and promotional material and other marketing tools to promote the College.
- Create and curate engaging and relevant content for various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Annual salary competitive with industry standard
- Employee health benefits (50/50 co-pay with employer)
- Group Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution matching
- Set Monday-Friday work schedule
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for professional advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Moncton, NB E1C 0K6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person